Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
Dear All,

Guys, I need some help,

I would like to know if it is advisable to submit my MPNP applications to my country of origin and declare as my mailing address? although I'm working and living in other country(Saudi Arabia), or should I submit it where I'm currently residing?

Another thing is, If I will choose the VO office in Manila(my country) to process my documents while I'm working abroad will it cost me more money and time? or is it a good idea to choose the VO in a place where I'm currently staying..

Can somebody share some experience, Many thanks and God bless.

raja_michra

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
deejeetee said:
My timeline is
App submitted : 15-06-2012
Stream : Family Stream
Application submitted:MPNP Office-Winnipeg, by: relative
AOR : praying and waiting

:)
Good luck and God Bless us all

when the time is right, God will do all that he has planned

HELLO
I ALSO SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION UNDER THE FAMILY SUPPORT STREAM IN JULY 2012 DIRECTLY IN WINNIPEG OFFICE......
HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR AOR????OR ANY INFORMATION REGARDING IT?

THANKS

cardinal11

Nov 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2012
Nomination.....
19-12-2012 (LOA)
AOR Received.
12-06-2013 (CIO)
File Transfer...
18-04-2013 CIO-NS
Med's Request
10-07-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013 (submitted January 03,2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport with visa on January 15, 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
itguy29 said:
Dear All,

Guys, I need some help,

I would like to know if it is advisable to submit my MPNP applications to my country of origin and declare as my mailing address? although I'm working and living in other country(Saudi Arabia), or should I submit it where I'm currently residing?

Another thing is, If I will choose the VO office in Manila(my country) to process my documents while I'm working abroad will it cost me more money and time? or is it a good idea to choose the VO in a place where I'm currently staying..

Can somebody share some experience, Many thanks and God bless.
submission of application would not be a problem whether "from" your country of origin or your current country of residence, in your case it is in saudi arabia but more importantly, make "sure" to put in clarity the mailing address. If you are using your company address make sure to put the company name, department/section, PO Box# and Zip code. Based on my experience, MPNP sent me the AOR/file number, unfortunately they didn't stated my mailing address properly...my PO Box # was written like the street no. (let say my PO Box # is 256..it was written in the beginning or before the name of my company)...so the mail was returned to Manitoba...lately they sent an email telling that it was returned to them and asking for my current mailing address which was very clear in my application in the beginning.

at any rate, even without the mail i already have an information from my sponsor 2 months ago..he emailed me a copy just a day ago after they recieved it from MPNP that's why i already knew it...Godspeed!

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
POSITIVE said:
can u kindly throw light on ur reply for followingq-
1 : A detailed paragraph on "How will I economically establish myself in Canada". It should be written by me & in my own words.
Hi

I was suppose to write in detail about my all plans which will make it easier for me to settle successfully in Manitoba. It is just like writing Settlement plan-1.

What I did is, I mentioned that I have sufficient education & work experience & I'll be able to get a job easily. I have a sound financial background & thus I'll utilize my savings for initial expenses. I am planning to improve my job skills by doing further courses from Winnipeg. My close relative will help me in getting accommodation, SIN & health card etc etc.

I hope it helps.

Regards

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
cardinal11 said:
submission of application would not be a problem whether "from" your country of origin or your current country of residence, in your case it is in saudi arabia but more importantly, make "sure" to put in clarity the mailing address. If you are using your company address make sure to put the company name, department/section, PO Box# and Zip code. Based on my experience, MPNP sent me the AOR/file number, unfortunately they didn't stated my mailing address properly...my PO Box # was written like the street no. (let say my PO Box # is 256..it was written in the beginning or before the name of my company)...so the mail was returned to Manitoba...lately they sent an email telling that it was returned to them and asking for my current mailing address which was very clear in my application in the beginning.

at any rate, even without the mail i already have an information from my sponsor 2 months ago..he emailed me a copy just a day ago after they recieved it from MPNP that's why i already knew it...Godspeed!

Hi Cardinal,

Thanks for the wonderful answer, I will include my email address also so that they will inform me there.

By the way, is it okay If I put my residential Address in my country of origin, even though I'm currently working abroad?..

Thanks.

teacherdude

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
everstranger35 said:
As per my brother SP2, he did receive a confirmation email from Manitoba after sending his SP2 for my application. :)
so he did receive a confirmation. wow. may i ask if the SP2 was sent thru email? my sponsors SP2 was submitted personally in the manitoba office and they did not receive a confirmation upon submission. do you think there is no problem with that? i supposed that ur brother's SP2 submission was done thru email which is why he received a confirmation also from email. what do u think? any applicants out there whose sponsor submitted there SP2 personally in the office. pls enlighten us.. tnx

teacherdude

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
PLEASE HELP ME....I APPLIED IN DEC 2011 UNDER THE MANITOBA FAMILY SUPPORT STREAM...( FIRST COUSIN )

MY COUSIN GOT A CALL IN MAY 2012 TO SUBMIT THE INCOME TAX RETURN STATEMENT...THE STATEMENT WAS SUBMITTED ON 1ST JULY 2012....

SINCE THEN NO INFORMATION....DOES IT TAKE THIS MUCH LONG IN THE FAMILY SUPPORT STREAM...

WHAT SHOULD I DO???

did u apply online?

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
teacherdude said:
PLEASE HELP ME....I APPLIED IN DEC 2011 UNDER THE MANITOBA FAMILY SUPPORT STREAM...( FIRST COUSIN )

MY COUSIN GOT A CALL IN MAY 2012 TO SUBMIT THE INCOME TAX RETURN STATEMENT...THE STATEMENT WAS SUBMITTED ON 1ST JULY 2012....

SINCE THEN NO INFORMATION....DOES IT TAKE THIS MUCH LONG IN THE FAMILY SUPPORT STREAM...

WHAT SHOULD I DO???

did u apply online?
It cost you nothing to inform your sponsor to just send an email saying he/she had submitted the document personally and he/she is worried that there was no acknowledgement from them and as such he/she is sending it as an attachment by way of an email and request for an acknowledgement of receipt.

He/she should state your file number in the email.

binglites

Jul 23, 2012
Hi Tweety05, My mailing address is in my home country so I fear it'll take a while for me to receive anything via snail mail. :-/

Tweety05 said:
That's good, your sponsor was interviewed already. I believe that the last statement from the interviewer means that you will be given LOA since you can not apply for a visa without it.

May I know your mailing address, is it in your home country or in Canada?

Please keep us posted.

everstranger35

Star Member
May 10, 2012
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/12 OL
Doc's Request.
16/05/12 SP2
Nomination.....
19-10-2012
AOR Received.
10/05/12
IELTS Request
(7.5) 10/05/12
Hi everyone, Tweety05, Bidukkhan, Gurminder..... :) :) :)

It's good news, my brother was interviewed yesterday and it took only less than 5 minutes.

MPNP: Do you have plans of transferring to other place?
Brother: We don't have plans since we have our relatives and friends here.
MPNP: Are you working right now? How about your wife?
Brother: Yes, I am. She's also working but she's on maternal leave at the moment.
MPNP: How do you plan to help the applicant?
Brother: By providing accommodation, food and resources to find jobs here in Manitoba.
MPNP: How do you know the applicant?
Brother: She's my sister.
MPNP: What is her profession?
Brother: She is Estimation Engineer in Dubai.
MPNP: In construction company?
Brother: Yes
MPNP: So, when was the last time you spoke with her?
Brother: This morning. We do keep in touch time to time thru BBM.
MPNP: Ok, so I think that's all...thanks.

I guess and hope that everything are ok, they did not ask for additional documents as well. So, waiting for the LOA, hope it will come next week..... :) :)

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0">New Delhi PNP 2012-13</a>
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
08-10-2012(Sponsor passport & proof of funds submitted)
Nomination.....
LOA Received Dtd 24-10-12
AOR Received.
Ist AOR CIC-NS 05-MAR-2013, IInd AOR from NDVO 27-Jun-2013 [<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dG42Q3FwdXZBbjdhU21wdHMyM3IwVlE#gid=0">JAN 2013 CIC-NS</a>]
IELTS Request
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArY_aHkJjmL_dFdOLXhST2VOYkwtNUgxczR2eFRVd0E">MPNP 2012</a>
File Transfer...
To NDVO 27-Jun-2013, To Colombo 26-Nov-2013
everstranger35 said:

It's good news, my brother was interviewed yesterday and it took only less than 5 minutes.

Brother: Yes, I am. She's also working but she's on maternal leave at the moment.
Brother: By providing accommodation, food and resources to find jobs here in Manitoba.

I guess and hope that everything are ok, they did not ask for additional documents as well. So, waiting for the LOA, hope it will come next week..... :) :)
many congrats everstranger35, after a long waiting time, its a good news, could u please write at what time mpnp have called ur brother
thanks
Gurminder..

everstranger35

Star Member
May 10, 2012
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/12 OL
Doc's Request.
16/05/12 SP2
Nomination.....
19-10-2012
AOR Received.
10/05/12
IELTS Request
(7.5) 10/05/12
gurminder said:
many congrats everstranger35, after a long waiting time, its a good news, could u please write at what time mpnp have called ur brother
thanks
Gurminder..
it's around 11am there....actually they called him but unfortunately he's in a meeting that time so he missed it then after an hour they called back.

Yours is next....mine is exactly 5months.....maybe will be the same.... :)

biddukhan

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Nomination.....
12-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
26-02-2013 ( Received status on online status) 17-11-2013 ( In process status) 17-11-2013 ( Background declaration form asked again) 26-11-2013 (submitted form again)
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013 ( Received status on online status)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-07-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
everstranger35 said:

:) Great news.... congrates

wish you luck for the next step :)

Regards
BK

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0">New Delhi PNP 2012-13</a>
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
08-10-2012(Sponsor passport & proof of funds submitted)
Nomination.....
LOA Received Dtd 24-10-12
AOR Received.
Ist AOR CIC-NS 05-MAR-2013, IInd AOR from NDVO 27-Jun-2013 [<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dG42Q3FwdXZBbjdhU21wdHMyM3IwVlE#gid=0">JAN 2013 CIC-NS</a>]
IELTS Request
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArY_aHkJjmL_dFdOLXhST2VOYkwtNUgxczR2eFRVd0E">MPNP 2012</a>
File Transfer...
To NDVO 27-Jun-2013, To Colombo 26-Nov-2013
everstranger35 said:
it's around 11am there....actually they called him but unfortunately he's in a meeting that time so he missed it then after an hour they called back.

Yours is next....mine is exactly 5months.....maybe will be the same.... :)
oh but actually the working shift of my brother for the next two weeks is from 7 AM to 4 PM. and he is not allowed to pick the phone during work. may we can do something for this .....?