+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP APPLICATION 2011

glyssa009

May 9, 2011
extreme said:
hi santos_1024,
thank you very much for the information. did you submit original docuiments for the birth certs? how about the transcript and diploma? did you submit the original as well? did you also include the cheque inside the envelope? do they also require bank certs etc? where did you able to find the exact payment to be paid? sorry for a lot of questions. thank you very much.

hello po, tanong ko lang if dun ba sa pinasa mong coe, sinundan mo ba yung sa checklist na dapat included ang annual salary and benefits, no. Of hours worked per week and business card of yiur signatory? What about the personal net worth statement, did u submit it also? What stream are u? Thanks

glyssa009

May 9, 2011
@ santos _1024

Hello, about the coe u submitted, did u include ur annual salary and benefits, also theno. Of hours worked per week? How about a business card of ur signatory? Did u follow the coe requirements in the checklist?

Did u submit also the personal net worth statement? Thank you

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am looking to apply for MPNP under general stream in February next year. I want to know, what is the processing time of the whole process till the immigration from Pakistan. I heard that it takes 5-6 months to get LOA from Pakistan. But how much time do they take to issue the Visa or immigration. What is the processing time of the federal part after receiving the LOA from Pakistan. Can some one tell me.?

santos_1024

Star Member
Feb 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 29, 2010
Nomination.....
May 6, 2011
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
Nov 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 5, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 8, 2012 / passport in CEM March 12, 2012 via air21
VISA ISSUED...
DM March 23, 2012 visa received - March 29,2012
LANDED..........
June 2012!!! God is so GOOD!!!
glyssa009 said:
@ santos _1024

Hello, about the coe u submitted, did u include ur annual salary and benefits, also theno. Of hours worked per week? How about a business card of ur signatory? Did u follow the coe requirements in the checklist?

Did u submit also the personal net worth statement? Thank you
whats indicated in the cert of employment the position, joining date, annual salary basic and OT pay, benefites like free accomodation, etc. also the business card of the signatory.

we did not include the personal networth statement because we are under provincial nominee, i think thats for federal skilled worker.

God bless ;)

Dicoy323

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
esr said:
Hello guys im under family stream my sponsor was interviewed last oct 21 but until now i didnt receive a letter from mpnp ilang days po ba? Bit worried npo ksi....
My sponsor got interviewed last Oct 24 too (MPNP General Stream). I've been waiting for the letter too but until now we haven't recieved any. All we can do is to pray and hope for the best! ;)

mimzpink

Oct 27, 2011
Hello ESR

I also applied under mpnp family stream and still waiting for my approval letter.. My sponsor has been interviewed last october 25..
sobrang worried nga ako..hehe..
Let's keep on praying.. I am sure our LOA will arrive soon..

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
Yes guys, your LOA is coming soon, mine was approved after 10 days and the letter was received by my sponsor 17 days after the interview.. think positive and meanwhile i suggest to review the next steps so you can update some documents that you might need prior to submission of your visa application to your VO while waiting, you cand find it in the MPNP website "Prepare to move".

my original LOA is not yet sent to me coz my sponsor still busy, however she send me scanned copy thru email so i cant start preparing and update the requirements mentioned on the LOA. i am currently working on with my NBI renewal and local police clearance which will be issued by nov 17. i am hoping i will be able to complete and submit all the requirements before end of november. Goodluck to all of us, just keep on praying!!!

esr said:
Hello guys im under family stream my sponsor was interviewed last oct 21 but until now i didnt receive a letter from mpnp ilang days po ba? Bit worried npo ksi....

santos_1024

Star Member
Feb 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 29, 2010
Nomination.....
May 6, 2011
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
Nov 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 5, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sset12 said:
Yes guys, your LOA is coming soon, mine was approved after 10 days and the letter was received by my sponsor 17 days after the interview.. think positive and meanwhile i suggest to review the next steps so you can update some documents that you might need prior to submission of your visa application to your VO while waiting, you cand find it in the MPNP website "Prepare to move".

my original LOA is not yet sent to me coz my sponsor still busy, however she send me scanned copy thru email so i cant start preparing and update the requirements mentioned on the LOA. i am currently working on with my NBI renewal and local police clearance which will be issued by nov 17. i am hoping i will be able to complete and submit all the requirements before end of november. Goodluck to all of us, just keep on praying!!!
yes, its the same with us...its about 2 weeks after the interview of our sponsor the LOA came. it will definitely coming soon ;)
Waiting feels like forever....but God's perfect time is always worth the wait ;)

stuart

Star Member
Jan 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov. 20, 2011
Doc's Request.
nov. 28, 2011
Nomination.....
feb. 9, 2012, LOA received march 1, 2012 thru snailmail
twix96 said:
Hi, I am new here, i am applying for MPNP winnipeg under FS. My brother is my sponsor. I used the ONLINE APPLICATION TOOL. I submitted my docs thru online last Aug 26, got AOR the next day. Another email last October 7 asking to submit my settlement plan 1 & 2 with 6 months Bank History before Oct 14. My sponsor submitted them personally at MPNP winnipeg Oct 11 .. ...no update since then... :)

Has anyone tried using ONLINE TOOL?

Thanks..it helps reading this forum...
hello twix96 how are you? anyway im about ti submit my application in MPNP under family stream thru online application. i hope you can share your ideas how to apply. ask ko lang kung pina notarized mo pa rin yong mga documents mo before uploading online? pls. share also if any update to youe application. pwede mka hingi Fb account mo thanks. Goodluck to your application

extreme

May 17, 2011
hi santos_1024,

thank you for all your quick responses. i really appreciate it. just want to ask on how do you submit additional documents. do you have to put in what type of envelope and what do you indicate on the docs and the envelope label. thank you. did you already get your medical request? how long will it take if ever? btw did you also get the provincial nominee green sticker together with the LOA? thanks. GOD BLESS!!!

santos_1024

Star Member
Feb 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 29, 2010
Nomination.....
May 6, 2011
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
Nov 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 5, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
extreme said:
hi santos_1024,

thank you for all your quick responses. i really appreciate it. just want to ask on how do you submit additional documents. do you have to put in what type of envelope and what do you indicate on the docs and the envelope label. thank you. did you already get your medical request? how long will it take if ever? btw did you also get the provincial nominee green sticker together with the LOA? thanks. GOD BLESS!!!
I went to the embassy and dropped it in their drop box for provincial nominee. I placed the documents inside package envelop just like an ordinary long brown envelop and sealed it. we wrote our name and address and application number

name
address
your application#
PROVINCIAL NOMINEE
CANADIAN EMBASSY
Address

we haven't recieve our medical request yet...its been 2 months already last nov 1 when we submitted our addtional documents. but according here in the forum i asked also how long will it takes some said 3-4 months, some 5 months...it depends. hopefully by the next month makareceived na kami ng MR. :)

about the neon green sticker, yup we have that also together with the LOA. we stick that neon green sticker outside the envelop when we submitted our documents in the embassy. God bless!

Dicoy323

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
sset12 said:

anxiety...hahahaha but thanks for the support. can't help but to anxiously wait for the letter. my family and in-laws are constantly talking about it everyday, the fact that we're on skype on a daily basis, and the stress kept on adding up.hahahaha i just cant wait for the LOA... yes, for the meantime, i'll check those next steps and get them ready instead, rather than stressin up myself for the "wait"/ thank you and GOD BLESS. keep on praying everyone!

Dicoy323

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
mimzpink said:
Hello ESR

I also applied under mpnp family stream and still waiting for my approval letter.. My sponsor has been interviewed last october 25..
sobrang worried nga ako..hehe..
Let's keep on praying.. I am sure our LOA will arrive soon..
im expecting mine this week. i hope we all get our approvals soon. keep on praying. and keep us posted too mimz

Dicoy323

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
santos_1024 said:
yes, its the same with us...its about 2 weeks after the interview of our sponsor the LOA came. it will definitely coming soon ;)
Waiting feels like forever....but God's perfect time is always worth the wait ;)
RIGHT!!!hahahaha waiting feels like forever! waaaaaaaaaa... well i dearly hope approvals will be seen very soon. sponsor interview was October 24, and its now past 10 days. well, they told us to wait at least 2-3 weeks from then on, but still, as you said, waiting feels like forever. :D