+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP APPLICATION 2011

Dicoy323

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
sset12 said:
Goodluck Dicoy323... your LOA is coming soon...God bless and happy waiting!

Thanks Madam Tess!!! It's kinda stressful to wait though.hahahaha Anyways, wishin' all the best to everyone!!!

YanYan

Oct 26, 2011
Elow guys.. :)

Hope everybody is well.

I'm planning to submit my application next month November 2011 under general stream for skilled worker since i have two distant relatives there in Winnipeg Manitoba. I am a filipino and currently working here in Saudi as an instrumentation technician for 1 year now.
What i would like to know is, do i need to submit my bank certificate the same time with my application form? because i need to change my status of my bank account since it's still under joint account with my mom. I recently got married and my wife is with me now here in saudi. And also, do i need to submit CHARACTER REFERENCE since im now residing outside of my native land?

Please advise guys. Thanks much. Highly appriciate ur feedback. God Bless all.

extreme

May 17, 2011
YanYan said:
Elow guys.. :)

Hope everybody is well.

I'm planning to submit my application next month November 2011 under general stream for skilled worker since i have two distant relatives there in Winnipeg Manitoba. I am a filipino and currently working here in Saudi as an instrumentation technician for 1 year now.
What i would like to know is, do i need to submit my bank certificate the same time with my application form? because i need to change my status of my bank account since it's still under joint account with my mom. I recently got married and my wife is with me now here in saudi. And also, do i need to submit CHARACTER REFERENCE since im now residing outside of my native land?

Please advise guys. Thanks much. Highly appriciate ur feedback. God Bless all.
hi yanyan,
pareho kita ng case nung last time na nagsubmit ako ng application. i got denied kasi kulang yung settlement funds ko and di ko daw naprove na sakin yung bank account since naka joint account kami ng mother ko. pero you can try naman. theres no harm in trying. consider mo din if ever ilipat mo sa name mo yng account, you will need to open a new one since policy ng bangko pag joint account hindi pwede icancel unless open a new account. if ever, make sure that the account that will be under you name is at least 3months coz that will be required by the MPNP. make sure first na ok na lahat before you submit kasi nagsisi ako when i got denied then you will have to wait for 6 months before you can reapply. lesson for me is i should have wait a bit before i submitted my application kesa naman wait for another 6 monhs to reapply. for sure MPNP will ask you for the bank history for at least 3 months. GOD BLESS!!!

YanYan

Oct 26, 2011
Hi! Extreme :)

Super thanks sa advise mo... Pag mag re open ako nang new bank account, kailan ko ba sulatan ang bank ko sa pinas na e separate nlang ang account ko sa mama ko? pwde ba yun? mahirap kasi nandito ako sa saudi..Uhhmm, about sa documents, lahat ba ay original copy ang sinubmit mo? about notarized documents, ok lang ba sa Saudi ko ipa notarize ang lahat nang documents ko? Kailan pa ba nang CHARACTER OF REFERENCE kapag nsa ibang bansa nka base ngayon? pacenxa madali akong katanongan..huhu

Need more inputs here..Salamat sobra..God Bless u :)

camilleirish8

Oct 26, 2011
Hi everyone! I'm new here.. I applied under General stream.
Application filed- July 13, 2011
AOR- August 11, 2011
Just worried kasi what I submitted was a joint account with my mom...

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
Hi Guys,

I thought I would share my timeline and share some information about my Sponsor's Interview

Timeline:

Category: MPNP Family Stream

Date of Application: 27/04/2011
Temp File Number/ Doc Requested: 18/07/2011 (Dated 30/06/2011)
Addl Docs Sent: 20/07/2011 (via Email)
Sponsor Interview: 26/10/2011

Ok, so the above mentioned is my time line, my sister is my sponsor, she was asked the following questions:

* What is your brother's current occupation?
* How long has he been working for that company?
* Do you have any relatives outside of Manitoba?
* What is your current occupation and your husband's occupation?
* What way would you be able to support you brother if he moves to Manitoba?
* Are there any other relatives in Canada outside of Manitoba?
* What is your brother's highest qualification?
* How do you think your brother would be able to adjust to Canada?

My brother-in-law sponsored his brother last year, so they also asked the whereabouts of him and whether he has found a job.

So, basically these are the kind of questions you can expect for a Sponsor Interview, Hope this helps guys...

Also, I would like to know what happens next? Is the next step for me to get LOA? If so, how long would it take from the time the Sponsor Interview is done. Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Have a good one peeps.. Cheers

Dicoy323

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
manubobby said:
Hi Guys,

I thought I would share my timeline and share some information about my Sponsor's Interview

Timeline:

Category: MPNP Family Stream

Date of Application: 27/04/2011
Temp File Number/ Doc Requested: 18/07/2011 (Dated 30/06/2011)
Addl Docs Sent: 20/07/2011 (via Email)
Sponsor Interview: 26/10/2011

Ok, so the above mentioned is my time line, my sister is my sponsor, she was asked the following questions:

* What is your brother's current occupation?
* How long has he been working for that company?
* Do you have any relatives outside of Manitoba?
* What is your current occupation and your husband's occupation?
* What way would you be able to support you brother if he moves to Manitoba?
* Are there any other relatives in Canada outside of Manitoba?
* What is your brother's highest qualification?
* How do you think your brother would be able to adjust to Canada?

My brother-in-law sponsored his brother last year, so they also asked the whereabouts of him and whether he has found a job.

So, basically these are the kind of questions you can expect for a Sponsor Interview, Hope this helps guys...

Also, I would like to know what happens next? Is the next step for me to get LOA? If so, how long would it take from the time the Sponsor Interview is done. Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Have a good one peeps.. Cheers
Same questions were asked to mine whereas my sponsors are my in-laws. In addition to those questions, they also informed them to wait at least 2 - 3 weeks for the letter, hopefully its the Letter Of Approval.... GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE

Dicoy323

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
extreme said:
hi yanyan,
pareho kita ng case nung last time na nagsubmit ako ng application. i got denied kasi kulang yung settlement funds ko and di ko daw naprove na sakin yung bank account since naka joint account kami ng mother ko. pero you can try naman. theres no harm in trying. consider mo din if ever ilipat mo sa name mo yng account, you will need to open a new one since policy ng bangko pag joint account hindi pwede icancel unless open a new account. if ever, make sure that the account that will be under you name is at least 3months coz that will be required by the MPNP. make sure first na ok na lahat before you submit kasi nagsisi ako when i got denied then you will have to wait for 6 months before you can reapply. lesson for me is i should have wait a bit before i submitted my application kesa naman wait for another 6 monhs to reapply. for sure MPNP will ask you for the bank history for at least 3 months. GOD BLESS!!!
And in addition to that, work experience should be at least 2 years or more. It is included for the "points" that they require for the application... GOODLUCK Sir!!!

mitchie.chuchay

Oct 8, 2011
hello there guys, my sponsor was interviewed yesterday 3:30 canada time. i was just wondering bakit hindi yata tumawag samin para interviewhin din si hubby (principal applicant)

Dicoy how about you tinawagan ka ba for itnerview? and also they did not mention to wait for the letter but according to our sponsor (hub's aunt) the interview went well and they lasted for about 15 minutes. The officer asked a lot of questions that made aunt so nervous.

i just hope that everyting will fall into place in GOd's time. Goodluck to us guys and lets keep on praying :)

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
congrats mitchie and manubobby,

LOA na yan for sure...keep the faith and pray,pray and pray!!! God bless us all!

mitchie.chuchay said:
hello there guys, my sponsor was interviewed yesterday 3:30 canada time. i was just wondering bakit hindi yata tumawag samin para interviewhin din si hubby (principal applicant)

Dicoy how about you tinawagan ka ba for itnerview? and also they did not mention to wait for the letter but according to our sponsor (hub's aunt) the interview went well and they lasted for about 15 minutes. The officer asked a lot of questions that made aunt so nervous.

i just hope that everyting will fall into place in GOd's time. Goodluck to us guys and lets keep on praying :)

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
punta ka sa Profile, then under Modify profile select Forum Profile Information, sa signature block dun mo ilagay ang timeline mo...

mitchie.chuchay said:
hi sset, pano po maglagay ng timeline? thanks

Dicoy323

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
mitchie.chuchay said:

Same here Mitch, no calls for me yet. Anxiously waiting though... Yep! All in God's Time that is!!!