NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-09-2018
Nomination.....
08-03-2019
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Hi,
I am starting this topic especially for those members who applied and forward their MPNP applications in august or september 2016. I am one of them and we will discuss our status update on the MPNP account and current replies by the MPNP staff via e-mail. Now most importantly, does anyone gets a reply from MPNP. kindly do share..
Thanks

moiz1947

Sep 13, 2016
Azharm100 said:
Hi,
I am starting this topic especially for those members who applied and forward their MPNP applications in august or september 2016. I am one of them and we will discuss our status update on the MPNP account and current replies by the MPNP staff via e-mail. Now most importantly, does anyone gets a reply from MPNP. kindly do share..
Thanks
Applied in September 23, 2016
send SP2 September 27, 2016
confirmation mail November 1,2016
status received

Azharm100

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-09-2018
Nomination.....
08-03-2019
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
same is here sami. i applied on 1st sep and status is same as it was on 1st day and its RECEIVED.

7raj

Dec 4, 2016
Dear All
I need you help.I am temporary foreign worker currently in Canada (Manitoba) working in an occupation that falls under NOC O.
As I have read that I can take base PNP route after completing 6 months of employment and apply for PR using paper application route and processing might take anytime between 12-18 months depending on the case.
I have the intention to use express entry route if I manage to secure "enhanced PNP"

As I noticed that CRS points have gone down significantly;Will just PNP nomination certificate would suffice to make me eligible to get an invitation to apply for Pr through Express Entry.Information on MPNP website is very ambiguous.I wonder if anyone through some light on this.

Regards

kapatel

Feb 4, 2016
Azharm100 said:
Hi,
Thanks
andy108 said:
For 2016 MPNP applicants!

Please post any questions, answers, plans and timelines here.

For any questions we have a Watsapp group. I can add you. We will try to answer all of your questions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We also have a MPNP tracker: http://myimmitracker.com/mpnp - please add you details there.

Good luck!
Hello Andy,

Following is my case and I am confused about next steps:

I have applied for MB PNP in August 2016 after getting LAA. I went to back home for couple months and meanwhile PNP officer called to my employer and my employer said I went to back home. When I came back my employer deny to rejoin my employment at her store and PNP officer gave me 1 month of extension to get another FTE letter from different employer.

I got job offer letter and and also got FTE and ready to send FTE letter to officer.

Some people are saying new employer should pay $1000 fee for PNP application. How should it work?

My work permit is going to expire on March 4, 2017. Do I need to pay anything to PNP while submitting new offer letter?

Please provide me proper guidance about it.

Thanks in Advance

kathrina08

Dec 26, 2016
EOI - April 2016
LAA- June 2016
Application Submitted: August 2016

Does anyone received new updates or do you have any idea how long will it take to change the status ?

LucasRhys

Dec 25, 2016
kathrina08 said:
EOI - April 2016
LAA- June 2016
Application Submitted: August 2016

Does anyone received new updates or do you have any idea how long will it take to change the status ?
Same timeline here. Probably by February 2017 our status will change.

saroj83

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
hello everyone how is it going

which draw is currently receiving nomination letter. I am from the 17th draw and still application is received after more than 6 months of submission of SP2 by supporter.

I am losing faith in this system. Its too slow and even after someone is fortunate enough to receive nomination it may take up-to 15 months while applying to IRCC.

waiting game continuous..........