+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP and part time job

He1g@

Nov 15, 2016
Hi everyone! I live in MB, have a Work Permit and a part time job. My average hours are usually 28h/week, but I can extend it to 32/week. My job offer says pretty clearly that it is a part time job, so I thought that I can't apply to MPNP, but I just found the FAQ on UofW site were I read this:
"What is considered ‘full-time employment’ in the MPNP?
Full-time employment constitutes a minimum of 32 hours/week. Shift work, in which you may have variable hours each week, can be considered if you can demonstrate that you have an average of 32 hours/week over a six month period."
So the question is: can I apply to MPNP with the part time job but average 32 hours/week?
Thank you in advance!

He1g@

Nov 15, 2016
Is anyone know were can I call or email to clarify this moment? Will really appreciate any information.

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
He1g@ said:
Is anyone know were can I call or email to clarify this moment? Will really appreciate any information.
Hi
you can call or visit mpnp office and ask them before getting experience. For my understanding you need in any case permanent full time job offer letter also after finished 6 months experience.
But please double check with mpnp office.

Thanks

Rachelwang

Sep 14, 2021
Hi everyone! I live in MB, have a Work Permit and a part time job. My average hours are usually 28h/week, but I can extend it to 32/week. My job offer says pretty clearly that it is a part time job, so I thought that I can't apply to MPNP, but I just found the FAQ on UofW site were I read this:
"What is considered ‘full-time employment’ in the MPNP?
Full-time employment constitutes a minimum of 32 hours/week. Shift work, in which you may have variable hours each week, can be considered if you can demonstrate that you have an average of 32 hours/week over a six month period."
So the question is: can I apply to MPNP with the part time job but average 32 hours/week?
Thank you in advance!
It should be for one employer.