+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2023 Gather Here

zabada

Jul 5, 2022
MPNP SW- Inland
Submitted on April 7, 2023. Status is still 'Received'. It has been more than 3 months, and no change in status.
What I get from Forums, some people get their nomination in 2 months, some get in 6 or 7 months. I guess it is just luck. Really stressful to wait, though.

Bolaji1984

Mar 3, 2020
i guys, I want to apply for provincial nomination, been working in manitoba for 6 months. My employer wants to know what they need to do, can someone tell me what step the employer needs to take? I only have a job contract at this point. My understanding is that they need to make a certain payment, please help

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
i guys, I want to apply for provincial nomination, been working in manitoba for 6 months. My employer wants to know what they need to do, can someone tell me what step the employer needs to take? I only have a job contract at this point. My understanding is that they need to make a certain payment, please help
What do you mean by job contract? What's your type of work visa, closed or open?

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi,
For skilled worker in Manitoba:
If employee is working for more than 6 months on a closed work permit(LMIA) with a full time job offer . Does the employee need new job offer from the same employer when submitting EOI or the same job offer is fine which was initially provided at time of LMIA?

SA77

Jul 23, 2023
Hi, Got my LAA 1 month ago and just about to submit an application. Have a high-wage job offer, a close friend willing to support, been in MB for more than a year in the same(have been promoted twice) job BUT have work experience of 1.5 years and 2 year study in BC. Just wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation and whether this along with a good settlement plan is enough to demonstrate close ties to the province.

Also, I was wondering what all the indian 12th grade graduates answer in the "total years of secondary(high school)question, 12 years? And if so, do we need to provide an ECA for our 12th result?

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Hi Everyone here, It's been more than a month since MPNP contacted my supporter and my status still shows "Assessment in Process"

Is anyone in this state? and anyone with information on what should be delaying the outcome?

So worry here.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi,

For skilled worker in Manitoba program, does the employer need to provide new job offer after 6 months of ongoing employment Or the same job offer needs to be submitted which was given by the employer initially ?

xanfelng

Apr 5, 2023
Hi
Please anyone have idea how long it takes to get PR after the MPNP nomination document is all submitted finally?