+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2023 Gather Here

Karry0001

Jan 28, 2022
Anybody knows how long it’s taking for MPNP Approval After Submitting the Full Application. (MPNP-SW)?? What month are they processing now?

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
Good day guys,

I am here asking for my brother, I am quite lost for lack of information for MPNP:

He came with his wife on an open work permit and currently working as a Housekeeping attendant (NOC65310) for the last 6 months. He has TCF Canada (level 7) and an expired IQAS certificate (he has a master from back home).

In MPNP, they claim they accept TCF in their website but when trying to create an EOI profile, there is only TEF and IELTS and CELPIP.

Question:
1. Can he apply to MPNP Skilled Workers in Manitoba without EOI?
2. Does he needs to get a new language test to apply as there is no TCF in their EOI portal and when choosing no language test, it says he is not eligible?
3. Doe he need a new IQAS to get points for his education?
4. Does he get points for his work experience overseas (he used to be massage therapist)?
5. How to apply for LAA to MPNP for Skilled Worker in Manitoba? Doe she need to create EOI to apply?

Thanks a lot guys, any bit of information can help.

Last edited:

tbor1277

Dec 29, 2022
I have submitted my application to MPNP and it is still in 'Received' status. Does anyone know if it is advisable for my spouse to create an EOI as well? Not sure if it will be a good option.

Re.ibrahim22

Jun 6, 2023
Can any help on the below questions

Are you planning to improve your English language skills before you arrive in Manitoba?
Yes No
If yes, please explain what steps you will take to improve your English language skills.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

Are you planning to improve your English language skills before you arrive in Manitoba?
Yes No
If yes, please explain what steps you will take to improve your English language skills.
You can mention about taking IELTS.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021

Yes No
Taking english classes would be a good one.. always tell yes to this type of questions

xanfelng

Apr 5, 2023
I submitted a PN through SW, I only included one of my children in the application, because my other child was born here in Canada, I didn't include him because at the time of submission, his birth certificate was not ready, and I would not be able to add him without either of the birth certificate or passport. So now, his birth certificate is available. Can I add him to my profile?
Thank you.