+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2023 Gather Here

loki229

Mar 31, 2023
I submitted my file for MPNP application on Feb 4 2023. But I checked today the status is still submmited not processing, how about any other people's time frame?

NILIND

Mar 4, 2023
Hiya! Our timelines are very close. Down to the supporter's call. Any update on your status since the call?
HI...No updates yet...still processing...I have checked with the employer but not enquiry by MPNP yet. Anyone else can update about time line?

xanfelng

Apr 5, 2023
Hello,
Please I need responses I want to submit an EOI under MPNP. I have been working in Canada for the past 9 months (open work permit) and I saw the need to change my present job to another. Do I have to stay with my present employer till I get the nomination or can I change employment? Because I do not know if MPNP will contact my present employer and the new employer when I leave my present job. And if my present 9 months of work experience is still valid if I move to another job.
Thanks

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hello,
Please I need responses I want to submit an EOI under MPNP. I have been working in Canada for the past 9 months (open work permit) and I saw the need to change my present job to another. Do I have to stay with my present employer till I get the nomination or can I change employment? Because I do not know if MPNP will contact my present employer and the new employer when I leave my present job. And if my present 9 months of work experience is still valid if I move to another job.
Thanks
The MPNP will contact the employer that you indicated when you applied. If you disnt submit your application, change first then apply to MPNP, otherwise you will need to wait until they contact your employer. Why did uou wait 9 months to apply?

xanfelng

Apr 5, 2023
The MPNP will contact the employer that you indicated when you applied. If you disnt submit your application, change first then apply to MPNP, otherwise you will need to wait until they contact your employer. Why did uou wait 9 months to apply?
Thank you for your response. I was waiting to get all the requirements ready.
If I change first, can I still indicate my present employer and the new employer in the application?

stajinder455

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hi,
I just submit my EOI in mpnp 661 scores. I’m long haul truck driver (TEER 3). But in ielts I got 4 Listening, 4.5 reading and writing, 5 speaking. Overall 4.5 bands. Is it possible I will get pnp approval or there will chance for rejection coz of ielts. I try to find it on there website but they just mention if we have ongoing employment in TEER 1,2&3 then ielts is not mandatory. It’s very confusing . If anyone go through under same condition or have any knowledge please let me know.
Thanks

stajinder455

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hi,
I just submit my EOI in mpnp 661 scores. I’m long haul truck driver (TEER 3). But in ielts I got 4 Listening, 4.5 reading and writing, 5 speaking. Overall 4.5 bands. Is it possible I will get pnp approval or there will chance for rejection coz of ielts. I try to find it on there website but they just mention if we have ongoing employment in TEER 1,2&3 then ielts is not mandatory. It’s very confusing . If anyone go through under same condition or have any knowledge please let me know.
Thanks

kadagal

Apr 18, 2019
HI...No updates yet...still processing...I have checked with the employer but not enquiry by MPNP yet. Anyone else can update about time line?
Hello guys. So I was nominated yesterday. Got the email on my IRCC account. My mpnp status is still on AIP. Here’s my timeline.

Nomination Timeline - EE SWO
LAA: Dec 15
SP1 Submission: Dec 23
SP2 Submission. Jan 5
Acknowledgment: Jan 18.
AIP: Feb 10
Sponsor Call: Feb 13.
Nomination: April 14.

payal bhavsar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Hello guys. So I was nominated yesterday. Got the email on my IRCC account. My mpnp status is still on AIP. Here’s my timeline.

SP2 Submission. Jan 5
congratulation... I hope I will get the same in short time...

Leemah

Mar 7, 2023

SP2 Submission. Jan 5
Congratulations to you. I pray I get the same within a short timeline

Reactions: Jimmys0019