+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2023 Gather Here

Anushil Jha

Apr 17, 2024
they're prioritizing people in Manitoba, plus it doesn't help that people cannot extend their PGWP so they'd have to prioritize them too
Hello.

I just moved from Ontario to Manitoba for a full time job in my field of work. I have done Masters in Ontario and also have a part time job experience in Ontario. I am on a work permit right now and it expires on June 2026. My question is : Do you think I will be eligible for PR if I apply in MPNP after 1 year of experience here in Manitoba, if yes, then please explain how, because I haven't done my studies from Manitoba so just thinking if there won't be a negative impact in my profile. I know that there will be a deduction of 200 points so just wanna know what are the best options right now to get the PR?

Thank you.

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
Hello.

I just moved from Ontario to Manitoba for a full time job in my field of work. I have done Masters in Ontario and also have a part time job experience in Ontario. I am on a work permit right now and it expires on June 2026. My question is : Do you think I will be eligible for PR if I apply in MPNP after 1 year of experience here in Manitoba, if yes, then please explain how, because I haven't done my studies from Manitoba so just thinking if there won't be a negative impact in my profile. I know that there will be a deduction of 200 points so just wanna know what are the best options right now to get the PR?

Thank you.
Other than the 200 points, there won't be any other impact. I was in the same situation as you. I studied and worked in Ontario. Moved to WPG with a full time job. Got invite under job based draw(MPNP). I waited 1 year before I showed EOI to Manitoba.