+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2016 batch

maniram

Jan 23, 2018
Hi All Dears,
I applied for draw under MPNP inMay2016 .i got invitation then i filled the application and submitted to winnipeg office.In May 2017 they approved my application and they nominate and requested to apply for PR at new delhi.I filled Paper application and submitted at new delhi canada visa office for PR on 20/07/2017.They send me e-mail that ur application received on 20/7/2017 but after that no response on my application by NDVO .pls discuss which dates/month application they are processing.
Pls must reply

india star

Sep 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
June 2016 to MPNP may 2017 got apporved June 2017 to cic
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Mpnp
AOR Received.
13 august 2017
IELTS Request
Send with file to cic
File Transfer...
September 2017
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Hopefully soon
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Dream date
Hi All Dears,
I applied for draw under MPNP inMay2016 .i got invitation then i filled the application and submitted to winnipeg office.In May 2017 they approved my application and they nominate and requested to apply for PR at new delhi.I filled Paper application and submitted at new delhi canada visa office for PR on 20/07/2017.They send me e-mail that ur application received on 20/7/2017 but after that no response on my application by NDVO .pls discuss which dates/month application they are processing.
Pls must reply
I m June 2016 MPNP draw candidate and in May 2017 got approved in Sept 17 got mail form NDVO new delhi. We are almost same time line I m too waiting for a call for medicals from NDVO. Keep updating when do you have any kind of response

maniram

Jan 23, 2018
Thanks for reply.Our timelines are close.so I am Sending my mobile number.pls call me at 95695-03030(Punjab) .we will discuss and keep touch regularly for latest updation .Thanks again .call me any time when u feel free.

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
question:

what if our skill is not in in-demand list of mpnp?

i could find my skill in CIC canada website but its not available in in demand list on MPNP website. what should i do?

my skill is mentioned below:

2242 Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment)

PSGOD77

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
HI All,

I am filling my full application for MPNP. I select other in my relative details tab.(Brother in law) my sister's husband would be my supporter.
However when I click on Review and Submit tab,it shows my validation error on relative details tab. and says missing information.
I have sent an email to them,but no response as of now.

Could anyone guide me how to handle this case?

maniram

Jan 23, 2018
any body have a guess/ data regarding which months cases applied , ndvo picking under mpnp inn these days