App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
8-05-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
On April 30, 2015 the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) will reopen its Skilled Worker Overseas stream along with other process improvements for the MPNP Skilled Worker category

From <http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/growing-through-immigration/>

I'm considering this program as compared to Quebec PNP since I don't have any French. Could anyone with experience about MPNP, please share the timeline and your experience. Thank you everybody. :-* :-*

Dreamer009

Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
topping up another enquery..

Hi All, I have a query regarding the upcoming MPNP application intake update: On April 30, 2015 the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) will reopen its Skilled Worker Overseas stream. I see one of the grounds of NOT being eligible is- •Individuals who have an active immigration application with any other provincial immigration program in Canada. is this pertaining to PNP in another province? and if so, what if there's NO AOR or any movement received on the application and would like to try out MPNP, would they know that there's another PNP application if in case I pursue applying on the 30 April 2015?

Thanks in advance.

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
if manitoba gov receive 5000 new cases and previous cases reject , all new cases process?
all 5000 come new so where go old
and applicant idea
please guide me

rsabay

Aug 17, 2014
Dreamer009 said:
topping up another enquery..

Hi All, I have a query regarding the upcoming MPNP application intake update: On April 30, 2015 the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) will reopen its Skilled Worker Overseas stream. I see one of the grounds of NOT being eligible is- •Individuals who have an active immigration application with any other provincial immigration program in Canada. is this pertaining to PNP in another province? and if so, what if there's NO AOR or any movement received on the application and would like to try out MPNP, would they know that there's another PNP application if in case I pursue applying on the 30 April 2015?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Dreamer009,
One thing I'm not sure of is, if they will be able to know about your other application in another province but one thing is sure if they will know about your application to other province, you will be ineligible for the reason that it shows you have a tendency not to stay in Manitoba for good. They really want to know the sincerity of you planning to stay in Manitoba for good.

Dreamer009

Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rsabay said:
Hi Dreamer009,
One thing I'm not sure of is, if they will be able to know about your other application in another province but one thing is sure if they will know about your application to other province, you will be ineligible for the reason that it shows you have a tendency not to stay in Manitoba for good. They really want to know the sincerity of you planning to stay in Manitoba for good.

Many Thanks @rsabay- I totally agree with you and that's how great minds think. I plan to still give it a try and will declare that I have an application with another province, however, I will attach a letter of explanation clarifying that there's no result and movement from the other end. I would then come up with a Settlement plan to convey my sincerity of choosing Manitoba thereafter... Good luck to all of us!

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Hello
As i came to know that, to apply Manitoba, it needs a friend information who is living in this state. My question is which kind of friend is required. I know some people in facebook who are in Manitoba, is it enough? How to prove the friendship?

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends ,

Greeting to all ,

Please i need example letter or what should write in our first letter as intention of interest in manitoba

appreciate receive your feedback ,

thanks in advance ,
Cheers :) :)

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Anybody have the application requirement checklist?

hoaloaken114

Jan 1, 2015
Hanoi, Vietnam
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
8-05-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
miltoncsekuet said:
Hello
As i came to know that, to apply Manitoba, it needs a friend information who is living in this state. My question is which kind of friend is required. I know some people in facebook who are in Manitoba, is it enough? How to prove the friendship?
I have the same question is this guy. Could any help please.

rsabay

Aug 17, 2014
miltoncsekuet said:
Hello
Yes, you can use your fb friends for that matter. Just be accurate of their contact details and address just in case they will try to check but I think it is the supporter that is of main concern. Friends that are not your manitoba supporter will just add more support and credibility of your intentions to stay for good in Manoitoba..

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
rsabay said:
Yes, you can use your fb friends for that matter. Just be accurate of their contact details and address just in case they will try to check but I think it is the supporter that is of main concern. Friends that are not your manitoba supporter will just add more support and credibility of your intentions to stay for good in Manoitoba..
So is it possible to apply MPNP express entry sub stream without giving friends and relative information?

dqueen1016

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
miltoncsekuet said:
So is it possible to apply MPNP express entry sub stream without giving friends and relative information?
Someone from manitoba need to support you. He need to sign Settlement Plan 2. Need to give information and copies of PR card and HealthCard. you must talked to your friend and asked if they can sponsor you.

arcy101

Mar 30, 2015
Hi,

Just want to ask a question regarding the meaning of "stronger connection".

My family is planning to apply to Canada under MPNP. My application supporter would be my Father's cousin (my 2nd cousin, I think) that would fall as "Distant Relative". My confusion is that my sister-in-law is living in Alberta. We are close to either of them.

Does this mean that my sister-in-law (close relative) would be a stronger connection than my 2nd cousin (distant relative)? Would this be a cause for our application to be rejected since I have a sister-in-law in other province? or does it have a deeper meaning?

My basis: The MPNP reserves the right to refuse your application if you cannot demonstrate your connection to Manitoba is stronger than your connection to another province.

Other details:
We are first time applicants and we've never been to Canada.

thanks in advance for answering

Khally

Apr 5, 2015
Guys please answer me, I have no connection nor letter of invitation.
Can I still apply for 30 April intake? If not what to do to get this letter, I saw couple of options there ( recruitment missionions - but that Mission doesnt come to Bahrain, other option is the exploratory visit, which I dont understan).

PLEASE REPLY REGARDING THE INVITATION LETTER ???

sukhwinder kaur $

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
hello everyone

i applied for FSW2014 and my application reached on 1st dec but no update till date.

i want to apply for MPNP now
frnds can u pls let me know which documents i should prepared before 30th april 2015

Thnx in advance.