+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving to Toronto by Dec 1st 2018 and looking for a shared condo near Downtown Toronto

Lara123

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Hi Team,

I am a working professional and moving to Toronto Permanently by Dec1 st 2018.I am Single from South India.

Please help me in getting some good condo where I can share with.

Anywhere near Downtown ---George Grown Colleage Toronto.

Please kindly assist.

Thanks in advance

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
Hi Team,

I am a working professional and moving to Toronto Permanently by Dec1 st 2018.I am Single from South India.

Please kindly assist.

Thanks in advance
You can search in Kijiji for roommate listings. (https://www.kijiji.ca/b-room-rental-roommate/city-of-toronto/c36l1700273?ad=offering)
You can also go for a temporary stay and start searching once you are here (which I would suggest).

aircanada

May 27, 2014
You're not going to find a place before landing. Every room ad gets 50+ replies and it's all very competitive. Book an airbnb for at least two weeks and look during.

Reactions: nbt11

Donna01988

Jul 9, 2018
Hi Team,

Please kindly assist.

Thanks in advance
Hey,

I am also moving to Toronto in December 1st week and looking for shared accommodation. I am trying to find out places and one of my friend said there will be rooms available in her building in an apartment.

Are you interested in sharing? If yes, then we can arrange something before landing.

Regards,