Moving to Quebec after EE PR

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it illegal or misrepresentation if I land at Toronto but move to QC in few days?

I am outland applicant and intended to live in Ontario, however I find it difficult to get a Job in Toronto, and received a offer from Montreal.

Now I am confused. Not sure if I should take the offer and move to Montreal or reject saying my PR is based on EE and it does not allow me to stay in QC.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once you receive your PR card you are free to live anywhere in Canada.
How long does it take PR card? Is it possible that I give Toronto address of my friend for PR card but move to Quebec after couple of days of Landing in Toronto.

Davidaf

May 10, 2018
Montreal
How long does it take PR card? Is it possible that I give Toronto address of my friend for PR card but move to Quebec after couple of days of Landing in Toronto.
Hi, it's been a while so I wanted to ask if you actually moved to Quebec in that time and if you ever faced any issues re entering Canada?
Thanks

Victor02

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Is it illegal or misrepresentation if I land at Toronto but move to QC in few days?

I am outland applicant and intended to live in Ontario, however I find it difficult to get a Job in Toronto, and received a offer from Montreal.

Now I am confused. Not sure if I should take the offer and move to Montreal or reject saying my PR is based on EE and it does not allow me to stay in QC.
Hey, may I ask where did you settle finally? Can you share your experiences pls?