+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving to other Region

Dec 6, 2013
Hi folks,
I'm new to this forum. but guessing that there must be bunch of genius here.

Question:

I'm going to sponsor my brother under Manitoba PNP but after I sponsored him, i may be moving to the other region. So what would be the possibility???
Because other regions are not open for this PNP only Manitoba is open for this class.

Can someone please advise asap?

Thanks
P

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 march 13(online) Refused JAn 2014/ Reapplied 22 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
SP2 request 8th March13 Sponsors interview 2nd oct 13, my interview 3rd oct13
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
poojayas11223344 said:
Hi folks,
I'm new to this forum. but guessing that there must be bunch of genius here.

Question:

I'm going to sponsor my brother under Manitoba PNP but after I sponsored him, i may be moving to the other region. So what would be the possibility???
Because other regions are not open for this PNP only Manitoba is open for this class.

Can someone please advise asap?

Thanks
P

Then ur sponsor for him wud be in vane
coz they want ppl 2 get settled in Mb when u wd nt b there then
they wud deffo assume that ur brother will follow u n wud reside in some other region as well
this can weaken ur brother's case.

recently I hv found out that a family landed in Canada were asked on the airport for their sponsor's adress n fone num in Manitoba

See they keep a strict check if the sponsor is there to help his endorsee or not

Dec 6, 2013
anabia said:
Then ur sponsor for him wud be in vane
coz they want ppl 2 get settled in Mb when u wd nt b there then
they wud deffo assume that ur brother will follow u n wud reside in some other region as well
this can weaken ur brother's case.

recently I hv found out that a family landed in Canada were asked on the airport for their sponsor's adress n fone num in Manitoba

See they keep a strict check if the sponsor is there to help his endorsee or not

but inlaw parents are still in Manitoba so would that be helpful. MY Brother can stay there at their place!!