+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving to Ontario from Portugal - anyone else ?

Riq85pt

Jun 26, 2013
Hello there,

I'm a 27 year old Portuguese citizen wishing to move to Canada this Fall. I have two UK degrees (Msc and Bsc) in Music Technology & Audio Production and Engineering though I'm not expecting to find a job in my field right away. Having become acquainted with Canadian laws including the fact that any Canadian employer would need to go through the whole LMO process in order to be able to formally offer to a foreigner, I was also advised to look into the PNP programs. Contacting the Portuguese embassy in Toronto is a joke, they just don't reply and when they do, they're not helpful at all. I was hoping to exchange a few ideas with someone who might have moved from Portugal to Canada recently.
Thank you !

Ricardo

bnm

Dec 20, 2013
Hi Ricardo,

Did you get any answers?

It's been a while since you posted this, you may not be monitoring the forum anymore..

Anyway, I'm Portuguese living in Canada.

Let me know if I can be of help

Operator

Oct 10, 2014
bnm said:
Hi Ricardo,

Did you get any answers?

It's been a while since you posted this, you may not be monitoring the forum anymore..

Anyway, I'm Portuguese living in Canada.

Let me know if I can be of help
Hello, i am not sure about Ricardo, but i need help if you don't mind... also Portuguese wanting to move to Canada, a bit confused at the moment, any help would be very welcome.

Paulo