+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving to Canada

flutra

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Hi, can you please help me with some information, My daughter ismoving to Canada as a PR. And She has no idea what next after high school! Which are the best colleges close Richmond hill Ontario! Or what should she know before moving? She has no idea what she wants to do after high school?
Please help very desperately need some of your input. Thank you very much

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, can you please help me with some information, My daughter ismoving to Canada as a PR. And She has no idea what next after high school! Which are the best colleges close Richmond hill Ontario! Or what should she know before moving? She has no idea what she wants to do after high school?
Please help very desperately need some of your input. Thank you very much
This is really up to her.

She can enrol in university or college after she finishes high school. Or she can work instead. Again, really up to her. None of us can tell her what to do after high school.

A list of colleges and universities in the Toronto area can be found here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Universities_and_colleges_in_Toronto

Reactions: flutra

Rambo1981

Jun 1, 2020
Hi
One question!
Which carries more weight to land a job in Canada? Education Qualifications or Work Experiences?
I have 15 yrs plus work experiences in a banking sector but my education is only Advance level which means After I completed school, I did 2 more years of college studies. But I do not have any Bachelor level certificate and my distant learning Masters degree is not recognized by any.
Appreciate all the responses. Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi
One question!
Which carries more weight to land a job in Canada? Education Qualifications or Work Experiences?
I have 15 yrs plus work experiences in a banking sector but my education is only Advance level which means After I completed school, I did 2 more years of college studies. But I do not have any Bachelor level certificate and my distant learning Masters degree is not recognized by any.
Appreciate all the responses. Thanks
Both do but as you progress in your career your education matters less. Given you have international experience your experience may not count as much unless you have worked for one of the large banks. Do you qualify for express entry given your education? Your education will impact your CRS score.