+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving to Canada using WP while application in progress - what needs to be done?

sommh

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hi,

I have recently submitted my application from home country and current state is medical passed and background check in progress. My application includes my spouse and child. I will be travelling to Canada with work visa next week but my spouse and child will not accompany me for now.

What action should I take in-terms of CIC to ensure that my application processing is not getting impacted because of this move.

Please suggest.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sommh said:
Hi,

I have recently submitted my application from home country and current state is medical passed and background check in progress. My application includes my spouse and child. I will be travelling to Canada with work visa next week but my spouse and child will not accompany me for now.

What action should I take in-terms of CIC to ensure that my application processing is not getting impacted because of this move.

Please suggest.
I don't see how your application would be affected because of this. Just update CIC about your new employment in Canada.