+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving to BC from the Philippines Driver's License Help

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Hi,

I already have 10 years driving experience, what kind of documents do I need to show to skip the 2 year requirement for a full license application? I saw someone saying a driver's license is the only thing needed, while in others they say you need the LTO driver's certificate. Do I need the document apostille by DFA? What about the certificate of no apprehension? Thanks!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I already have 10 years driving experience, what kind of documents do I need to show to skip the 2 year requirement for a full license application? I saw someone saying a driver's license is the only thing needed, while in others they say you need the LTO driver's certificate. Do I need the document apostille by DFA? What about the certificate of no apprehension? Thanks!
Yes, all you need is the driver license for the full license. However, you need to provide a no claims letter from the company that insured your vehicle in your home country to qualify for the discount of your new one in BC.

Reactions: Windsor37

Betarbaker

Mar 28, 2022
Hello Windsor
Am Katumba Abubaker I would like to move to canada as a General labour much as I have a degree but I would like to move and learn on job.
Is there any way possible to move that side
Regards
Katumba

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Yes, all you need is the driver license for the full license. However, you need to provide a no claims letter from the company that insured your vehicle in your home country to qualify for the discount of your new one in BC.
Question if you take a GLP training, will it lower your car insurance premiums?