+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MOVING TO ANOTHER PROVINCE AFTER SPOUSAL FILE TRANSFERRED FROM VEGRVILLE

NENEKIN0685

Feb 22, 2013
I sponsored my spouse (Family class INLAND ), file transferred to Edmonton from Vegreville without AIP I was told that files transferred to Edmonton should take 24 or more for first stage, and 6 to 9 months for the second stage.
Q. Is it possible to move to another province or city where the processing time is shorter?
Q. How long it may take to transfer the file from Edmonton to your wish new city or province?
Q. What are the cities which have shorter processing time less than 6 months for the fist stage?(please list as much as you may know with their processing time.
Q.If moved, will I loose all months I have been waiting in Edmonton or I will be credited these time spent here in Edmonton?

SEPTSIXHUIT

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
EDMONTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 21/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
AIP 22 JULY 2013
AOR Received.
07 JUNE 2012
File Transfer...
19 NOVEMBER 2012
Med's Request
22 JULY 2013
Med's Done....
09 AUGUST 2013
Interview........
18-07-2013
Passport Req..
09 AUGUST 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13 JAN 2014
LANDED..........
13 FEB 2014
NENEKIN0685 said:
I sponsored my spouse (Family class INLAND ), file transferred to Edmonton from Vegreville without AIP I was told that files transferred to Edmonton should take 24 or more for first stage, and 6 to 9 months for the second stage.
Q. Is it possible to move to another province or city where the processing time is shorter?
Q. How long it may take to transfer the file from Edmonton to your wish new city or province?
Q. What are the cities which have shorter processing time less than 6 months for the fist stage?(please list as much as you may know with their processing time.
Q.If moved, will I loose all months I have been waiting in Edmonton or I will be credited these time spent here in Edmonton?
Please, need help about these questions above>

NENEKIN0685

Feb 22, 2013
SEPTSIXHUIT said:
Please, need help about these questions above>

Yeah SEPSIXHUIT, since I posted this concern, I still wait some advices, thank you for reminding the forum's members for help.