+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving / Storage ideas

CeeGee

Star Member
Jan 31, 2010
My california girlfriend and I are going to marry next saturday(I am canadian) and then make an outland application for pr. I will then return at the end of march to drive her and her pets( how does a trip accross the USA with a 110 # doberman sound? it sounds ok to me, I love the dog) to "visit " with me while we wait the pr application process to happen. We realise we can`t bring all her stuff, and are currently trying to figure out the best way to store / move her pocessions. Should we move and store at the closest border crossing , or store in california and return to pickup later. Not to enthused about leaving in the hands of movers and truckers with all the horror stories. relocubes and pods sounds good and secure with you retaining your own lock, but can be stupid expensive. love to hear any ideas and stories people have. Any names of movers or storage or secure pod or relocube companyies anyone could recomend? Thanks for your help and Ideas!

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Storage at a place near the border will probably be a lot cheaper than storage in California.

womansad

Jan 25, 2010
We used a company called ABF (UPACK) and believe me it was PROBLEM FREE. No issues or anything what so ever, we picked up our stuff with no incidents and everything intack, and the good thing is you have your pad lock key with you till you are there the relocube will not be opened. Great peace of mind.