+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving staff to canada "from UAE to canada - options"

sumaiama

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
Hi , i hope you guys can help me if you can .. what is the fast options to send my staff around 60-80 kilos that wont take more than 10 days ?

Am moving to canada soon but am going to a honeymoon travels and i want to send my staff to canada "mainly clothes and kitchen culinary" and i dont wanna take all of these with me i just want to send them to my home in canada and reach there in not k9re than 2 weeks,, if anyone can help me in what they did or what other otptions than shipping in sea that takes ages

Thanks you

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , i hope you guys can help me if you can .. what is the fast options to send my staff around 60-80 kilos that wont take more than 10 days ?

Am moving to canada soon but am going to a honeymoon travels and i want to send my staff to canada "mainly clothes and kitchen culinary" and i dont wanna take all of these with me i just want to send them to my home in canada and reach there in not k9re than 2 weeks,, if anyone can help me in what they did or what other otptions than shipping in sea that takes ages

Thanks you
Do you mean "stuff"? If so, air cargo.

Otherwise, purchase a plane ticket for your "staff".

Edit: Do you know S T U F F means belongings and S T A F F means people?

Last edited:

sumaiama

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
Do you mean "stuff"? If so, air cargo.

Otherwise, purchase a plane ticket for your "staff".

Edit: Do you know S T U F F means belongings and S T A F F means people?
I do know that and its a typo "VERY important information tho!" i dont know what i would do wothout the two sentences explaing of how "stuff and staff mean"

If You would to write something helpful and be a helpful RATIONAL guy please do , or else if you chose to be a small minded that you just want to mock others then dont write it down here pls.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

Thanks you
You could talk to a shipping company about air shipping but that will cost a LOT more money and be a lot more hassle with customs at both ends.

Speak to your airline(s). By far your best option will be to have it as accompanying baggage, perhaps you can leave that stuff at airport in country where you go to honeymoon (just for the two weeks).

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I do know that and its a typo "VERY important information tho!" i dont know what i would do wothout the two sentences explaing of how "stuff and staff mean"

If You would to write something helpful and be a helpful RATIONAL guy please do , or else if you chose to be a small minded that you just want to mock others then dont write it down here pls.
Unbelievable

Reactions: bellaluna

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014

The way you typed your post required further clarification of your actual meaning, since those would be two different processes. If you really knew the difference as you claimed, then why didn't you use the accurate terms in the first place?

Last edited:

sumaiama

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
You could talk to a shipping company about air shipping but that will cost a LOT more money and be a lot more hassle with customs at both ends.

Speak to your airline(s). By far your best option will be to have it as accompanying baggage, perhaps you can leave that stuff at airport in country where you go to honeymoon (just for the two weeks).
Ill check that out. , very helpful as usual thank you so much

sumaiama

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
I know it won't seem that convenient but it really will probably be less painful than the alternatives.
Yes i am looking to see all options and all options for me were just shipping through sea but i didnt want that , you gave me a brilliant idea .. things are stressful already and am really trying to find any other option at all so thank you..

Reactions: armoured