+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving out of nominating province

vishnusurya9

Jan 2, 2021
Hi,

What is the process for moving out of nominating province, can someone please let me know.

Let's say I got Alberta PNP and now I intend to move to Ontario then Is it legal? and what is the process and documentation involved?

I am trying very hard to get this information so if someone has moved out of nominating province then please let me know what process have you followed?

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Don't. It will affect you when you want to get citizenship. Only move if you have spent more than 6 months looking for a job and could not find one

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Hi,

What is the process for moving out of nominating province, can someone please let me know.

Let's say I got Alberta PNP and now I intend to move to Ontario then Is it legal? and what is the process and documentation involved?

I am trying very hard to get this information so if someone has moved out of nominating province then please let me know what process have you followed?
NOTE OF WARNING - If this story is true

SINP nominee's citizenship application rejected

I got into a bit of trouble. my citizenship application is in trouble. My citizenship application was in progress for almost 2.5 years. they asked for passport pages, fingerprint , interview etc etc . Now just on last month i got a procedural fairness letter, they want to reject my application. Their reasoning is that i did not stayed in the province that was nominate me for pr. I was an SINP candidate pr and when i came from BD i stayed in SK for a week and came to toronto. living in toronto since then. In the letter they said , i did not made any attempt to stay in the province nor i tried to contribute to the province as job or otherwise.

They said I signed as in my pnp/pr application that I will made every attempt to stay in nominated province as in good faith. but broke it with bad faith intention.

The letter is 6 pages long and with an appeal date. of course I appealed with a very good toronto lawyer, but the lawyer said honestly I will have very tough battle ahead. even if i stayed at least a year or so I would have fighting chance. I am so scared. I am loosing sleep. and finally if I lost the appeal they will cancel the application and eventually my pr. I have given 7 years to this country of my life.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU MOVE

BDABCD2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14- OCt 2016
Nomination.....
22 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
05 Mar 2017
File Transfer...
15 March
Med's Request
26 June 2017
Med's Done....
02 July 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
23-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2017
LANDED..........
15 June 2018

I got into a bit of trouble. my citizenship application is in trouble. My citizenship application was in progress for almost 2.5 years. they asked for passport pages, fingerprint , interview etc etc . Now just on last month i got a procedural fairness letter, they want to reject my application. Their reasoning is that i did not stayed in the province that was nominate me for pr. I was an SINP candidate pr and when i came from BD i stayed in SK for a week and came to toronto. living in toronto since then. In the letter they said , i did not made any attempt to stay in the province nor i tried to contribute to the province as job or otherwise.

They said I signed as in my pnp/pr application that I will made every attempt to stay in nominated province as in good faith. but broke it with bad faith intention.

The letter is 6 pages long and with an appeal date. of course I appealed with a very good toronto lawyer, but the lawyer said honestly I will have very tough battle ahead. even if i stayed at least a year or so I would have fighting chance. I am so scared. I am loosing sleep. and finally if I lost the appeal they will cancel the application and eventually my pr. I have given 7 years to this country of my life.
This story is half true. he might have other untold story. one can not get PR in 7 days and move out before PR is clear misinterpretation of his intentions.

Last edited:

Abdelkader95

May 25, 2018

Hi there, is there updates about how your appeal went? I have a friend who is going through a smiliar case. Your contribution will be much appreciated.
Thanks