+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving during COVID-19, potential dates

Canuck_28

Oct 5, 2011
I guess my situation is a little different, as I'm looking to drive (ie. move) back to Canada from the US and wanted to see if anybody else has driven across the border in the last month or two with all of their goods, isolation plan, etc. to see how the experience was, what questions were asked, etc.

amanb014

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
I guess my situation is a little different, as I'm looking to drive (ie. move) back to Canada from the US and wanted to see if anybody else has driven across the border in the last month or two with all of their goods, isolation plan, etc. to see how the experience was, what questions were asked, etc.
So you are already a PR, right?
I don’t have experience but I would assume you just need to provide a plan for quarantine. Along with your PR card.

Canuck_28

Oct 5, 2011
I'm actually a Canadian Citizen and my wife has her PR. We've been hearing rumors that CBSA is cracking down on people moving back and getting into really specific details about isolation plans, etc. We are worried about saying that we are going to be using movers when we arrive, as that would put us in some form of contact with somebody - although easily done from a distance :)