Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I moved to Canada in May 2019. I was nominated by Ontario. I searched for a job while being in my home country for a year and finally got a job in Nova Scotia just a month before my visa was set to expire.

During the last one month while my visa was still valid, I tried to look for another job within Ontario as I am obliged to live and work in the province of my nomination, but in vain. Since a steady income is of higher priority to me and my family, I took up the offer and moved to Nova Scotia within 5 days of landing in Ontario. It has been over 6 months since.

Today one of my friends mentioned that we are supposed to inform a certain government body if we move out of the province of nomination. Have you gone through or do you know of somebody who has gone through such a situation? If yes, please suggest the correct thing to do.

Please note that I still continue applying for jobs in Ontario but either my profile does not match up or the salary being offered is too less in regards to the expenses involved in living in Ontario. So I'm putting in my efforts to try moving back to Ontario.

Thank you!