+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

move to canada

aleena umar

Oct 7, 2017
hi
im US citizen and my husband have pending asylum in united states.can he apply asylum in canada too and how i apply pr help me out thanks

Last edited:

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
hi
im US citizen and my husband have pending asylum in united states.can he apply asylum in canada too and how i apply pr help me out thanks
Make an express entry profile - Wait for ITA. On getting ITA submit your application. If you get PR as a primary applicant, your husband can move to Canada as your dependent.

aleena umar

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks to help me I submit my application
My question is that how long they take to make a decision on my application if they denied do I have alternative way.
Thanks for your help

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Thanks to help me I submit my application
My question is that how long they take to make a decision on my application if they denied do I have alternative way.
Thanks for your help
If everything is fine with what you have submitted then don't think about alternative ways, you are going to get it :D

wolfman2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2015
hi
Why can't you sponsor your husband for green card?

spousalsponsee

Apr 21, 2017
hi
If your husband has filed an asylum claim in the US, then he cannot make an asylum claim in Canada, who currently consider him as being in a safe country.

If you want to become a PR of Canada, you should examine Canadian immigration streams - have a read over cic.gc.ca. Do you have 67 Federal Skilled Worker Points? Do you have a year of working in Canada? Are you the parent of a Canadian citizen? etc etc etc. If you become a PR of Canada, and include your husband on your application, then he can move with you.