+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mother & Sister tourist visa applications together or separate ?

Acestar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2013
AOR Received.
12-2-2014
Med's Request
17-07-2014
Med's Done....
18-07-2014
Passport Req..
28-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2014
Hey guys I am planning to invite my mom and sister to Canada on a tourist visa. They will be both coming together here to visit me and Canada. I am a Canadian citizen here. My sister is 27yrs old and currently lives with my mom. She is dependent financially on my mom as she doesn't have a job now.

I created a IRCC account for my mom. Can I add my sister as family member and do visa application along with my mom or do I need to create a separate IRCC account and apply separately ?

Trying to find the best way to apply the tourist visa for my sister. How would you guys do about applying for both of them.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys I am planning to invite my mom and sister to Canada on a tourist visa. They will be both coming together here to visit me and Canada. I am a Canadian citizen here. My sister is 27yrs old and currently lives with my mom. She is dependent financially on my mom as she doesn't have a job now.

I created a IRCC account for my mom. Can I add my sister as family member and do visa application along with my mom or do I need to create a separate IRCC account and apply separately ?

Trying to find the best way to apply the tourist visa for my sister. How would you guys do about applying for both of them.
Your sister needs to apply separately.