+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Most urgent !!!Medical condition may affect citizenship case.??

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Hello Experts,
I need your urggent suggestion if possible. We landed in canada as skilled worker PR with our daughter. When my daughter was 9 month year we got medical request from CIC. So my daughter was diagnosed hole in the heart but she passed medical exams as well as we all passed medical exams including my daughter and landed Canada after one year of approved PR. When my daughter arrived at 2.5 years old in canada then she spoke 1 word. So we worried and took her to walk in clinic doctor. SHe was referred to pediatric doctor. Doctor continued to observe her upto 9 month..After that she referred to psychiatrist. So my daughter was waiting list for upto one year for assessment. Finally she was diagnosed Autism Spectrum Disorder at the age of 3 and 9 month. Now she is 5 year old . We are going to apply for citizenship after two month. SHe speaks well now a days. SHe has a few issues ( social and behaviour but she is improving) as compared to normal kids. Her psychiatrist applied Disability Child tax credit . So we are receiving it since 2018. Such info regarding disability benefit is in CRA account of both parent as well.

Would her health condition like Autism will affect citizenship case of her and ours. Please guide and suggest me.

I heard some news for rejection of PR. But we are already PR holders and now we eligible to apply for citizenship with kids.

Wichen12

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hi
You are fine my friend your citizenship application dusent have nothing to do with here condition if you are a PR holder just apply you right same us a Canadian citizens good luck

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Experts,
I need your urggent suggestion if possible. We landed in canada as skilled worker PR with our daughter. When my daughter was 9 month year we got medical request from CIC. So my daughter was diagnosed hole in the heart but she passed medical exams as well as we all passed medical exams including my daughter and landed Canada after one year of approved PR. When my daughter arrived at 2.5 years old in canada then she spoke 1 word. So we worried and took her to walk in clinic doctor. SHe was referred to pediatric doctor. Doctor continued to observe her upto 9 month..After that she referred to psychiatrist. So my daughter was waiting list for upto one year for assessment. Finally she was diagnosed Autism Spectrum Disorder at the age of 3 and 9 month. Now she is 5 year old . We are going to apply for citizenship after two month. SHe speaks well now a days. SHe has a few issues ( social and behaviour but she is improving) as compared to normal kids. Her psychiatrist applied Disability Child tax credit . So we are receiving it since 2018. Such info regarding disability benefit is in CRA account of both parent as well.

Would her health condition like Autism will affect citizenship case of her and ours. Please guide and suggest me.

I heard some news for rejection of PR. But we are already PR holders and now we eligible to apply for citizenship with kids.
There will be no impact on your citizenship application.

Best wishes.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
You are fine my friend your citizenship application dusent have nothing to do with here condition if you are a PR holder just apply you right same us a Canadian citizens good luck
Echo this, go ahead and proceed.
All the best.

~A

AKT

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hello Experts,

have you applied? got any feedback?