Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
shaznaz75 said:
Just wait don't apply now, visitor visa system is slightly going to change this summer with a right to appeal too.
How do you know the system is changing? My fiance applied for a TRV on Wednesday and we go back to the embassy next Wednesday to pick up the passport. He got a TRV in Oct 2010, but all the papers are much more extensive now. How is the process going to be changing even more so? Why is it better to wait to apply? Are they going to be denying most applicants now since they're apparently changing the system?

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
jsinghj88 said:
I got my passport today with refusal, i applied 2nd time for TRV to visit my wife who is student is canada since sept 2011, whn i applied 1st time wid 4.5 lakh funds and annual income of 3.5 lakh INR and refusal reasons were insufficient funds and no personal assets

whn i applied 2nd time i showed

8,00,000 INR personal savings which came from genuine source
attached agricultural income as well this time so total income was 8 lakh INR approx.
showed own agricultural land worth 5 crores INR

and refusal reasons was-:
1. no family ties
2. no personal assets or financial status
3. purpose of visit ( I am going 2 meet my wife , should i have to explain why i am visiting canada)
4. you do not have sufficient funds to maintain yourself while your stay in canada ( stay was abt 30 dayz wid booked ticket) and funds available was approx CAD 16000

now wht da f***k was that , i am badly confused now how to cover up these points,
Sorry to hear about your refusal. i know how it feels. I am in canada on work permit and my husband got refused saying he would not return to home country ( that was extremely shokking to us). We applied second time, showing property,tax return (which we did not show in the 1st one). bank statement for me aND MY HUSBAND,LEASE form, ticket,employer letters. He got visa for 6 months after having an interview with VO. He visited me for 2 weeks as he stated in the application and returned on time. He applied again (3rd time) ,got rejectesd saying that vo not satisfied he would return ( most shocking) eventhough he returned on time. We applied agin (4th) with almost the same papers as of the previous, included vehicle as well, got visa for 6 months with a letter to apply for multiple entry next time.
You might be wondering why i am writing this story...... we did not know about rejection reasons until it happened to us, so i am writing this to help people aware that whatever it is visa is not guaranteed.
Don't get dipressed.......wait for some time....(3 months probably0 , add more papers.
Did you submit account statement of your wife in canada, lease agreement,where you both going to stay.
Its funny.....but you have to prove your marriage.........when my husband was called for interview they went through our skype chatting.
You have to have a good reason to visit her in the invitation letter, having a ralative in canada is against you (do not mention in the letter).

Get all the letters ready...pray and apply.
Good luck

jeff.sharma75

Star Member
Dec 4, 2011
jsinghj88 said:
no bro, dis system is jst f****n me badly now, i relly dnt knw wht else dey r expecting from us? if dey really dnt think tht i will not come back 2 my country dn y dnt dey tell me straight forward that v will not issue v visa without any reason, i mean wht da f**k it means tht u do not have sufficient funds 2 maintain urself in canada i mean 16000 cad r not enough for one month visit?? i shoed the proper property on my name? and reason dey gave me no personal assets?? i dnt think dey evn checked da file, dey jst threw it from outside dis time
Singh Sahab, u are getting hyper without trying to solve the problem. I AM ALSO MARRIED AND I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR COUPLES TO LIVE AWAY FROM EACH OTHER
now the thing is that u have ur wife as well as ur brother in canada so u have enough reasons to stay there...secondly they do not consider parents as your dependents..so they know that they can survive without u in india..only kids and spouses are considered to be dependents

Secondly,,a business is not considered to be as beneficial as a job in this matter.Vo thinks that a person will return for a job not for business,now u said that u did show money in your account.How old was that money and how much money did u show in ur wife's account in canada.if u dont take care of these things...dont even apply it will be a waste bro.i would suggest to try once ur wife gets PGWP and starts working full time
if u need any help u can inbox me.and please stop cursing canada immigration and VO's here because they are not mean people and we can only request them to give us visa not order them to issue a visa

VISA IS A PRIVILIDGE NOT A RIGHT
cheers man

nepal123

Apr 14, 2012
Canada doen't want tourist from "high risk country" what they say for people from developing country I mean poor countries. Having travelled US, UK, Schengen and Australia I was denied Canada visa, reasons were they just don't want to let anybody from these countries, they are just indifferent and don't want take any burden for any nonimmigrant. It easy for them to just deny visa and take application fee, never saw this kind of diplomacy from other developed countries before.

razza

May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't want to sound like a jerk, and I know you're upset, but that was really hard to read. I hope you weren't as anxious and incomprehensible to the immigration officer.

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
Singh Jee,
Only one question, why didn't you applied your trv or dependent visa same time when your wife applied student visa ?

In that case they would either given both of you visa or refuse both off you.

Second ,if you were in place of Visa officer then you too do same , if things is just too meet your spouse then she can visit you if you can't visit her.

If you said 3.5 lac income first time then 8 lac second time , this make your case week.
Did you attach copy of your INcome tax return in support ? If you say you ITR doesn't shows that amount due to tax saving then -VO will think that you on first hand doing Tax stealing which will goes against your character too.

Regarding 5-6 Crore property . What evidence you provide to them ? Did you attach original property documents on your name with valuation from relevant authority or just letter from CA which anyone can get in 500 rs .

Also is your wife working there or you sending her monthly expenses ? If you sending money then you can provide bank transfer receipt in your support.

VO just need evidences. Hope you will come back with any good news soon. All the best mate.

nepal123

Apr 14, 2012
Canada doesn't want visitor from developing country. Its just killing your time and helping cic officers to feed salary from your application fee. I was denied TRV after US, Uk, Schengen and Australia travel. Better you should try Immigrant visas, if you want to go Canada.

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
I would like to inform u Mr Aquib that in my country der is no tax on agricultural income and i paid da tax for my business on the other hand i showed genuine property documents with valuation report as well

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
jsinghj88 said:
I would like to inform u Mr Aquib that in my country der is no tax on agricultural income and i paid da tax for my business on the other hand i showed genuine property documents with valuation report as well
I assum you too from India ? As there we need to fill Income rax refund for any income , maintain PAN card .
8 Lac yearly is big amount , regardless it is taxable or not but it assumed by visa officer that you should have ITR , if you havent got ITR then i am sorry but it will hard to VO to beleave that you earn that much .

Comeon now dont tell that millions of fRmer in IndiA dont fill ITR , they dont need to travel outside india too.

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sorry if you find my ans rude , i just wanna say be practical. Dont think that VO will beleave what you feel is correct , they come across 100s of applicant like us and are trained to work and decide on basis of evidences .
Btw u didnt reply about your married ? Why didnt you both apply together if you married before her application ?

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
i think u r nt getting my point, i knw der r millions of farmers in my country n dey go abroad as well, yes i have an itr for my business and i submitted 2 recent ITR'S and tax paid reciepts as well and i got rebate on my tax bcoz of my agricultural land as well, on the other hand i submitted genuine proof of my agricultural income that was certificate of agricultural income from govt organisation and J FORMS which v get on the sale of crop, moreover details explanation of earning wid legal n genuine proof, moreover if i showed 8 lacs 2nd time evn i showed frm where i got that money bcoz entries were wid chq nt directly wid cash, tht were mentioned in statement,

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
and ya ur 2nd question abt farmers , ya bro u r rite, der is no need 2 file itr for farmers bcoz dey have different criteria 2 show their income like income certificates and all which are also issued by govt. bodies, and i did'nt apply wid my wife initially bcoz dis could make our case weak, 1st my wife's visa was also refused bcoz of course mismatch and v re-applied wid same docs and she got the visa

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
jsinghj88 said:
and ya ur 2nd question abt farmers , ya bro u r rite, der is no need 2 file itr for farmers bcoz dey have different criteria 2 show their income like income certificates and all which are also issued by govt. bodies, and i did'nt apply wid my wife initially bcoz dis could make our case weak, 1st my wife's visa was also refused bcoz of course mismatch and v re-applied wid same docs and she got the visa

Thats may be reason , you should have applied for both at same time .
Though hopefully you must have shown she is married to you during application or you show u got married after she got visa .
Do she work part time there in Ca ?

Dont you get appeal right after visa refusal ?

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
respected sir, during my wife application for student visa i attached marriage certificate as well, i said i did nt apply wid my wife at her student visa application, bt in her application it was clearly mentioned that she is married and my details were also given at tht time wid marriage certificate,