+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Most recent entry to Canada

feltaye

Dec 28, 2016
Hi people

I'm currently in the process of applying for refugee and in one of the forms there is a question asking details about my most recent entry to Canada and also one of the requirements is to include passport copies showing border authorities stamp for the most recent entry.

In my case it is a bit complicated because my original entry to Canada was in 2013 thru a flight. However, in 2015 I went in a vacation to the USA for 4 days which is practically is my most recent entry.

Which one should I use because the USA was only a trip from Canada.

Any thoughts or previous experience?

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Hi people

I'm currently in the process of applying for refugee and in one of the forms there is a question asking details about my most recent entry to Canada and also one of the requirements is to include passport copies showing border authorities stamp for the most recent entry.

In my case it is a bit complicated because my original entry to Canada was in 2013 thru a flight. However, in 2015 I went in a vacation to the USA for 4 days which is practically is my most recent entry.

Which one should I use because the USA was only a trip from Canada.

Any thoughts or previous experience?
Most recent is your last entry to Canada . It means the last record of your entry that CBSA has . If you came in 2015 to USA and returned to Canada - the day you returned to Canada.