+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Most recent ATIP/GCMS notes now has S. 16(2)(c) note on the corner of some pages

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello all, just wondering if anyone ran into this S. 16(2)(c) in their ATIP notes. There’s also a page that says a range of pages is withheld due to this section of the act. I have ordered ATIP notes multiple times and this is the first time I see this note. Any insight would be helpful.
April 2019 applicant here! Completed my test in July of this year and sent my pp copies early September.

ELIZAG

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hello all, just wondering if anyone ran into this S. 16(2)(c) in their ATIP notes. There’s also a page that says a range of pages is withheld due to this section of the act. I have ordered ATIP notes multiple times and this is the first time I see this note. Any insight would be helpful.
April 2019 applicant here! Completed my test in July of this year and sent my pp copies early September.
I had a question if you are April 2019 applicant do n't you have the rights to get updates and priority on your application. On the government website they are working on July 2019 applications.

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I had a question if you are April 2019 applicant do n't you have the rights to get updates and priority on your application. On the government website they are working on July 2019 applications.
I wish :( I have tried everything.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/why-s16-2-c.733669/page-2#post-9823414

It's a broad exclusion that probably only means they're protecting their systems, not anything about you.

This could be from somethign as innocuous as a computer query or computer record.

Obviously it could mean something more but (personal opinion) probably not.

Reactions: Mus87

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Reactions: armoured