+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

most of the Canadian jobs are unskilled or Labour jobs. Do you agree?

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
I have been in canada past 2-years. I observed most of the immigrants came on PR visas (FSW) are working in unskilled or semiskilled jobs(ware house, fast food, gas stations, cleaning, taxi riding.....etc).

some people working for minimum wage too. But these immigrants are highly skilled or educated in back home.

whats wrong with Canadian job market?.

http://canadianimmigrant.ca/community/an-immigrants-struggles-in-canada

squashskills

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
avm said:
I have been in canada past 2-years. I observed most of the immigrants came on PR visas (FSW) are working in unskilled or semiskilled jobs(ware house, fast food, gas stations, cleaning, taxi riding.....etc).

some people working for minimum wage too. But these immigrants are highly skilled or educated in back home.

whats wrong with Canadian job market?.

canadianimmigrant.ca/community/an-immigrants-struggles-in-canada

Proper orientation is required.
Jobs one gets only after getting canadian work exp.
Onw should upgrade his skills after joining some course.
Volunteer for jobs.

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The "who cares" mentality of the common man of the world is taking this world down the drain.

What the common man all over the world needs to realize is, a century or more of "who cares", unethical wars has put all mankind down the toilet. More wars, more lost/exported jobs, more migrations forced to locate because of war, because of meddling in foreign nations, economies, more lowering of living standards all across the world.

If all people, across the world, negate this "who cares" thinking or attitude, we'd all be far far better off.

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can one get better jobs with arranged employment when migrating ?

What does experience say about arranged employment ?