AOR Received.
01-03-2011
File Transfer...
25-01-2011
Med's Done....
11-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2011
A lot of PRV visas are being delivered these days. Just learned about one for someone with AOR on March 3rd, 2011. We were March 1st ... Fingers/toes crossed ;)

jarnail25

Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2010
Hey everybody. Im also really happy to hear there completing alot of PRV applications in moscow. Mine was also completed on June 17th, 2011. Application started in October, recieved in moscow in November 1st, 2011 I think. So hope fully that helps in the timeline of the people who still have there application in the process.

Shawn, I have a question about how your wife got her SIN number so quickly :p What documents did you hve to send in?? Did you hve to apply and get your Wifes Permanent Resident Card first before you could apply for the SIN number??/ My wife is in the same boat as you, hard working and wants to start working as soon as she comes back. She is currently here in canada on TRV, then is going home to get her PRV in August.
What documents did you send away for SIN???

paul911

Jun 1, 2011
Well, visa and CPR in hand!! :) Ecas got updated friday with Started Processing and today with Decision made.

We received your application for permanent residence on December 29, 2010.
We started processing your application on June 16, 2011.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

We mailed the application on 18th of November and got the visa today so all in all 214 days or about 7 months and a bit. Not bad at all actually.

Hanmar

Mar 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All you do is go to the Unemployment or Service Canada office and register with your permanent resident papers, and you will be issued a SIN (social insurance )number right there and then.

jarnail25

Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2010
and can you just take the passport with the PRV in it??? or do you gotta wait until you have the Permanent Resident card??

epcortek

Jul 2, 2010
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-26-2011
File Transfer...
05-24-2011
Hello everyone . I am sponsoring my wife into canada. We married on febuary 18 2011. I sent my sponsorship application on april 26th. On may 24 i received an email from CPC saying it was being forwarded to moscow. On june the 4th i checked the status of my application and it was received by moscow.

I did not have many photos of us together when i sent in my application. Recently on june 12-21 me and my wife traveled to cuba to visit each other. And we have many photos of us together . I would like to update my application and send them more photos of us for the purpose of proving our relation .

Can someone explain to me how me and my wife can update our application . Is there a specific place we send out photos and boarding passes . Here is one of the photos of me and my wife in Cuba. I am in the middle ;D

epcortek

Jul 2, 2010
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-26-2011
File Transfer...
05-24-2011
I think i found it. Is this where i mail my new photos to . Do i also send a letter explaining the purpose of the photos ?

While the Application for Permanent Residence has been found to meet minimum requirements for completeness under the Immigration Act, the visa office may, where necessary, request additional documents and information from your relative(s). Should you need to contact the visa office or submit additional information during the processing of the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office by fax *, e-mail*, or in writing as follows:

The Canadian Embassy
VISA SECTION
23 STAROKONYUSHENNY
PEREULOK
1201 02 MOSCOW RUSSIA

So is this the right place ? Help ))

paul911

Jun 1, 2011
seems right, just address it to visa and immigration section and mark everywhere the name and file number (envelope, write a cover letter with a breif update, iclude file number there too) just so it doesnt get misplaced. send with dhl (my advice)

epcortek said:
I think i found it. Is this where i mail my new photos to . Do i also send a letter explaining the purpose of the photos ?

While the Application for Permanent Residence has been found to meet minimum requirements for completeness under the Immigration Act, the visa office may, where necessary, request additional documents and information from your relative(s). Should you need to contact the visa office or submit additional information during the processing of the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office by fax *, e-mail*, or in writing as follows:

The Canadian Embassy
VISA SECTION
23 STAROKONYUSHENNY
PEREULOK
1201 02 MOSCOW RUSSIA

So is this the right place ? Help ))

jarnail25

Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2010
Your best bet is to call canada immigration phone number, that is online, and the number that is one of the first pages of the application package. Because im not sure if you need to send them to missisagua in canada, or to moscow, but you dont wanna send them to moscow then hve them sent back to you and be told to send them to to missisagua. So call and ask.

epcortek

Jul 2, 2010
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-26-2011
File Transfer...
05-24-2011
Alright , thanks for the advice. Im sure i send it to moscow, but you are also correct in that i should contact CIC on this . Ill update this when im done calling. ) thanks

Hanmar

Mar 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jarnail25 , All you need is your Passport and/or Permanent Resident Conformation .

epcortek

Jul 2, 2010
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-26-2011
File Transfer...
05-24-2011
I talked to them in ontario. they sent me an email with a link to the russian embassy site in moscow. So yeah, here is the address im going to use . Im going to write down the UCI number AND the PR number down on everything and send a short cover letter explaining this material is being sent to update the file.

Heres the link to get the address: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/russia-russie/visas/1.aspx?lang=eng

Immigration and Visa Section
Canadian Embassy
23, Starokonyushenny Pereulok
Moscow 119002 Russia

Podushkin

Jun 28, 2011
epcortek said:
I talked to them in ontario. they sent me an email with a link to the russian embassy site in moscow. So yeah, here is the address im going to use . Im going to write down the UCI number AND the PR number down on everything and send a short cover letter explaining this material is being sent to update the file.

Immigration and Visa Section
Canadian Embassy
23, Starokonyushenny Pereulok
Moscow 119002 Russia
I have sent my updates to the same address, and they have received it, so I guess its correct. Nice pictures!

Podushkin

Jun 28, 2011
Hanmar said:
Jarnail25 , All you need is your Passport and/or Permanent Resident Conformation .
+1
just to add that =Permanent Resident Conformation= is usually a IMM 1000 or IMM 5292 that given to immigrant in visa office and stamped at point of entry to canada

Wally

Jun 29, 2011
Hello everyone! My wife arrived in Canada May 2010. We had applied 8 months earlier. Now we have applied to have her son join us - applied on Oct 7, 2010; received sponsor approval Nov 14,2010 ; file opened in Moscow Dec 21, 2010 ; received AOR Feb 11, 2011 ; received letter May 20, 2011 asking for a copy of our marriage certificate and sons birth certificate, (both of which were in our original document package). We emailed and faxed the documents on May 21, 2011 and then had our son hand deliver to CIC in Moscow just to be sure. We have written emails on June 2, 2011 asking for confirmation and no response. We are at our wits end. What can we do, if anything? ???