+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mortgage

Janinamilan1

Aug 7, 2019
Hi, I would like to know how much have a Mortgage could help me to my Visitor Visa Application?

I just bought an Apartment a month ago. I'm single, 30.

Thank you so much for your help.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I would like to know how much have a Mortgage could help me to my Visitor Visa Application?

I just bought an Apartment a month ago. I'm single, 30.

Thank you so much for your help.
Yes a mortgage and property ownership could help your application. Are you living in a country other than your own? Assume it may be the the US. That complicates things a bit. Did you not submit property ownership information in your application?

Reactions: Janinamilan1

Janinamilan1

Aug 7, 2019
Yes a mortgage and property ownership could help your application. Are you living in a country other than your own? Assume it may be the the US. That complicates things a bit. Did you not submit property ownership information in your application?
I didn't apply yet. I'm from Dominican Republic. I'm trying to get as much information as possible before apply. Thank you so much

Wilardlomaso

Mar 18, 2022
It's hard for some people to deal with mortgages, especially when they live alone, but it would be easier if you had a stable job because that's not as hard as it seems. I was like you, actually a bit more scared for the reason that I didn't know something about that. Bc, I was confused, I decided to inform myself and found something. It's about Mortgage Advice Cardiff. I initially didn't have much confidence about that, but I tried and succeeded! You need to understand that a mortgage helps you a lot.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's hard for some people to deal with mortgages, especially when they live alone, but it would be easier if you had a stable job because that's not as hard as it seems. I was like you, actually a bit more scared for the reason that I didn't know something about that. Bc, I was confused, I decided to inform myself and found something. It's about Mortgage Advice Cardiff. I initially didn't have much confidence about that, but I tried and succeeded! You need to understand that a mortgage helps you a lot.
Why being singles make it harder to deal with mortgages?