+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

mortgage for pr with no work

Trentjudith

Dec 22, 2019
all is there a way to get mortgage if i do not have income, bad credit and i count on financial gifts from family overseas who support me in canada?

dejavus

Apr 22, 2015
all is there a way to get mortgage if i do not have income, bad credit and i count on financial gifts from family overseas who support me in canada?
Very unlikely. If you do not have any stable source of income , how are you planning on repaying your monthly repayments?
Not sure if this question is a joke or being serious at all.

Reactions: YVR123

Musti82

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
there is a program we have (RBC) for people who has not established themselves here and looking for jobs, however the minimum downpayment is 35% and you have to have on the side 1 years worth of mortgage payment amount in your account.
we use your projected income based on your profession, we will ask you previous employer letters and designation, and then we look for the market here in Canada what would be your projected income. (someone with your qualifications) so let's say its 100k , we use 4-4.5 times of your projected income and give that amount for mortgage.

Hope this helps.