+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Morocco

the_elsh

May 28, 2018
14 months is just estimated average processing time. Would base my expectations more on others going through the same process.
So I called MP of my area, and they followed through , pushing officers in IRCC Canada to ask VO in Rabat why the file is taking longer than 14 months. Apparently from what she told me , it has to be within 14 months now. I hope they really meant it. Because I have a friend , from the same country as I come from and he also got married to a moroccan girl, and his dossier was processed in 14 months.

Sunset78

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
So I called MP of my area, and they followed through , pushing officers in IRCC Canada to ask VO in Rabat why the file is taking longer than 14 months. Apparently from what she told me , it has to be within 14 months now. I hope they really meant it. Because I have a friend , from the same country as I come from and he also got married to a moroccan girl, and his dossier was processed in 14 months.
They need to be held accountable

Sunset78

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
IRCC said our TRV application is outside Canada and at the VFS possibly. Do they complete/approve visa applications there? Or am I getting my hopes up that it might be getting ready to ask for passport?

Sunset78

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
how do u know it was send to rabat ?
The lady at ircc was going to put ticket in about our visa application and couldn't since she said it's outside Canada had me contact VAC in morocco and they told me to contact the embassy. So I have to wait 10 business days before a response or call them.

the_elsh

May 28, 2018
They need to be held accountable
When I put due pressure with the MP saying - these exact words - on IRCC website - all applications timeline is supposed to be 14 months. Why my file hasn't moved compare to people who came here on temporary status. I also advised the advocate in an email that I'm waiting to be able to vote. Last week they sent update to Rabat, today I get pre arrival services.

Reactions: Sunset78

Noureddine2022

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
When I put due pressure with the MP saying - these exact words - on IRCC website - all applications timeline is supposed to be 14 months. Why my file hasn't moved compare to people who came here on temporary status. I also advised the advocate in an email that I'm waiting to be able to vote. Last week they sent update to Rabat, today I get pre arrival services.
is it sponsership ? when did u apply ?