+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moroccans of Winnipeeeeg! where are youuu

waiting

Mar 23, 2008
Hello friends! comon let's share and discuss all our concerns and experiences... there is a lot to say...
amina

scoobet

May 28, 2007
Re: Morocans of Winnipeeeeeg! where ere youuuu

Hi, Well as I have posted a long time ago. I am near Winnipeg. My husband is Hibiscuss. His ajustment is going well. He arrived Feb 16 and experienced -44c. It was a shock concidering he came from 20 c from Morocco. Now the weather is changing and he is happy for that. We still read the forum and look for news of those who were the same time frame as us. And pray for all to be with their loved ones. I didn't realize you were in the Winnipeg location. How are things going for you?.......Scoobet

imjoe

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007

WOW, -44 C???

Is that a typo???

We get 38 C all the time here... I'm going to need to change my whore wardrobe (I'm not from Moroco, just thought -44 looked extreme...)

waiting

Mar 23, 2008

hi
your husband is Hibiscuss??!! wht is that

scoobet said:
Hi, Well as I have posted a long time ago. I am near Winnipeg. My husband is Hibiscuss. His ajustment is going well. He arrived Feb 16 and experienced -44c. It was a shock concidering he came from 20 c from Morocco. Now the weather is changing and he is happy for that. We still read the forum and look for news of those who were the same time frame as us. And pray for all to be with their loved ones. I didn't realize you were in the Winnipeg location. How are things going for you?.......Scoobet

Rhino2604

Dec 28, 2007

I live in winterpeg and -44c happens every winter.....it's a bit chilly.

waiting too

Mar 24, 2008

scoobet said:
hi scoobet,
i readed some of your reply some time, happy for hibiscuss, i m sure that he is happy even the weather ;)
i just wanna ask you if you can post your time line :
day your file was in rabat ?
Day call for interview
interview date
visa date

they send me a web site but it s not update
thank you a lot
have a good day

waiting

Mar 23, 2008

salam waiting too
do you live in winnipeg, I'm living in and I still waiting fr my hasbund too ,they start traiting his application in march 17, 2008 in rabat, hope we all hear good news.
good luck

scoobet

May 28, 2007
Hi Waiting too

I filed our papers May 7/2007. I was approved June 1 2007

My husband's papers were in Rabat June 12 2007...He got the call on Dec 18 to have his interview on Jan 8 2007. They told him on Jan 8 they would call in a couple of days. They called on Jan 25 to pick up his visa Feb 13. He arrived in Canada on Feb 16 and I picked him up in Montreal and came to Winnipeg. I know the wait is long. I went to Morocco Nov 3 2007.We were apart since Dec 8 2006 because I went for our wedding and could only stay 5 weeks. I could not return to Morocco because of my job. So we managed with phone calls and the cam and net every day. Patience and trust in God is how we managed to make it through. Good luck to you and those who are waiting. Thinking of you Scoobet and Hibiscuss.

scoobet

May 28, 2007
Hi Waiting too. Sorry it was a typo. I should have said his interview was on Jan 8 2008. It is early for me and my brain is not awake yet. lol..have a good day

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
hi everyone. i am living closer to winnipeg , it is too cold here but we have to enjoye it . i am from morroco .
Hi waiting (Amina) , i want to anseawr your question # what is Hibiscus ?# , HIBISCUS is a red or pink flower with a magical smell , you can find it every where , it is a cosmopolite flower , it blooms all year, and if you are from moroco i am sure you know it ......good luck ........Scoobet husband.

waiting

Mar 23, 2008
salam Hibiscus
I think I found it, it's a beautiful one and nice nakename too.
How is scoobet? and did you get familiar with winterpeg weather or not yet, any way it's starting to be spring time inchalah
take care.

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
hi Amina , yes i started to adapted and adjust well with this weather here , my wife and my family here are helping me so that makes me strong infront this crazy winter.
thank you for yours sweetie words ...............................Hibiscus.