+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

More than 5 year gap

mandeep8696

Aug 10, 2019
Hello Everyone!

I've been looking for a Project Management Course. I got 7 bands but I've more than the 5-year gap. Is there any chance, I can get a study visa? I can provide all the valid documents to justify my gap. I'd applied to Fleming College but they denied to provide me offer letter as I've more than a 5-year gap. Is there any college who accepts student having more than 5-year experience. If yes, then, please name it and what are the chances of the getting visa?

Thanks in advance!
Mandeep

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello Everyone!

I've been looking for a Project Management Course. I got 7 bands but I've more than the 5-year gap. Is there any chance, I can get a study visa? I can provide all the valid documents to justify my gap. I'd applied to Fleming College but they denied to provide me offer letter as I've more than a 5-year gap. Is there any college who accepts student having more than 5-year experience. If yes, then, please name it and what are the chances of the getting visa?

Thanks in advance!
Mandeep
I applied in Humber college and my last degree was completed in 2014. I got admission and visa as well for marketing management PG. Generally there are no age requirements in such programs, but I don't know much about Fleming College.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello Everyone!

Thanks in advance!
Mandeep
I had a 5 year gap ~
Totally fine !

katocr88

Jun 22, 2019
I had 11+ years of gap, I applied colleges in Quebec and got offer from most of the colleges. I choose course in IT which was relevant to my field.

yatindra

Feb 7, 2017
I am having 7 years experience as Informatics Business Analyst. I have applied to Cambrian Collge in Business Analytics Programme. But they declined the offer giving reason as 'Study Gap Greater than 5 Years'. Which college should i Apply for Business Analytics or Business Management Related Programmes ?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I am having 7 years experience as Informatics Business Analyst. I have applied to Cambrian Collge in Business Analytics Programme. But they declined the offer giving reason as 'Study Gap Greater than 5 Years'. Which college should i Apply for Business Analytics or Business Management Related Programmes ?
You should be applying for masters given your experience.