Emmalina

Apr 29, 2014
Visa Office......
Canada
App. Filed.......
August 2
AOR Received.
September 2
We received a letter from immigration asking for further proof of our relationships hat we live together. We will be providing our drivers license that has our address, a bill with both our name that has our address as well, a joint account, and our rental agreement. Is this enough for them or will they ask for more??

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We received a letter from immigration asking for further proof of our relationships hat we live together. We will be providing our drivers license that has our address, a bill with both our name that has our address as well, a joint account, and our rental agreement. Is this enough for them or will they ask for more??
Do you have a few things with both the date and your address dating from the beginning of your common law period?

Emmalina

Apr 29, 2014
Visa Office......
Canada
App. Filed.......
August 2
AOR Received.
September 2
No we don’t have anything as we didn’t live together before we have a baby together.

Emmalina

Apr 29, 2014
Visa Office......
Canada
App. Filed.......
August 2
AOR Received.
September 2
How ling have you been living together? In Canada or abroad?
We met in Canada 2016 but I was married then and I got divorced in 2018 but I was separated from my exhusband for a year and that is when we started dating the year before we got married

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Looks fine but no one can say if it is enough for IRCC. All you can do is submit what you have and see if they request more.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would be helpful to include maybe bank or credit card statement (or other mail) with a date and your address in addition to the other information. Proof of address from various parts of you are living together is helpful. If you don‘t have that you already gave quite a lot of proof.