+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Morden exploratory visit

gnt

Feb 18, 2020
Mine is business program. So no NOC. Those documents that I listed inclusive of the ones on the website

AAkins

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone,
Please has anyone travel for Exploratory Visit in Morden, Manitoba of recent or planning to travel for it.

AAkins

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Category........
PNP
Hi, we have not gone and not going soon. Update about your visa?
Hallo, longest time still waiting to hear from dem and how far with your Exploratory Visit I hope you have gone with your family. Pls keep me posted asap

gnt

Feb 18, 2020
Hallo, longest time still waiting to hear from dem and how far with your Exploratory Visit I hope you have gone with your family. Pls keep me posted asap
No we didn't go again. We are continuing with the application like that. You can try and apply for your laa

AAkins

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Category........
PNP
No we didn't go again. We are continuing with the application like that. You can try and apply for your laa
It nice hearing from you, I have applied for my visitor Visa for my Exploratory Visit since last year October, I have done my biometric screening also but still waiting for them to submit my passport for Visa but still no response from them, please how do I apply for LAA without MPNP interview, please kindly furnish me with the details on how to go about it, waiting to hear from you asap. Thanks

gnt

Feb 18, 2020
It nice hearing from you, I have applied for my visitor Visa for my Exploratory Visit since last year October, I have done my biometric screening also but still waiting for them to submit my passport for Visa but still no response from them, please how do I apply for LAA without MPNP interview, please kindly furnish me with the details on how to go about it, waiting to hear from you asap. Thanks
Submit your expression of interest to MPNP. Actually mine is business pathway.

AAkins

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Category........
PNP
Submit your expression of interest to MPNP. Actually mine is business pathway.
But you will be require to upload your (ITA) Invitation To Apply letter, mine is Skill Worker, got an invitation letter to apply from Morden to come for Exploratory Visit after I will go for MPNP interview in Manitoba, but can't apply for MPNP except I have ITA Letter

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
But you will be require to upload your (ITA) Invitation To Apply letter, mine is Skill Worker, got an invitation letter to apply from Morden to come for Exploratory Visit after I will go for MPNP interview in Manitoba, but can't apply for MPNP except I have ITA Letter
wat about ur visit? whats the update?