File Transfer...
April 3, 2015
Passport Req..
September 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 16,2015
LANDED..........
September 26, 2015
Temporary foreign workers already in Canada who have a valid work permit issued under a Food Services Sector LMO may continue working as per their present work permit conditions.

Temporary foreign workers who have been approved for a work permit by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) but have not yet arrived in Canada will not be affected. They will remain eligible for a work permit at a port of entry, if they are otherwise admissible to Canada.

Foreign nationals who have not yet had a decision made on their work permit application will be affected. Foreign nationals who submitted their work permit application prior to the suspension will be notified that their work permit application is suspended until a final decision is made on the LMO.

Foreign nationals who apply directly at a port of entry, a visa post or inland office for a work permit after their LMO has been suspended cannot be issued a work permit based on that LMO. :p ;D
esdc.gc.ca
/eng/jobs/
foreign_workers
/lmo_ref/
q_a.shtml

mdeleon

Mar 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Moratorium on the Food Services Sector's access to the Temporary Foreign Worker

hello candy85 God is so Good. please post your experience once you landed in canada. thank you ;D

mdeleon

Mar 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Moratorium on the Food Services Sector's access to the Temporary Foreign Worker

hello again candy85. May I ask if your employer called cic? If so, what did your employer ask you to do? Thanks

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

mdeleon said:
hello candy85 God is so Good. please post your experience once you landed in canada. thank you ;D
Tell that to the thousands of workers who are now in a great deal of turmoil because of this moratorium.

mdeleon

Mar 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

stopDA said:
Tell that to the thousands of workers who are now in a great deal of turmoil because of this moratorium.

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!!

Cuteejhaimee

Feb 13, 2014

mdeleon said:
GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!!
mdeleon,

God is Good!

I have emailed Canada embassy attached with the moratorium of Honorable,
specific only is affected, guys don't be panic and too drama on this website. it is more giving tension which is shouldn't be.

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

mdeleon said:
GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!!
He's good to you but he's not very good to me. He just caused me a lot of trouble on April 25 and I have a hard time thinking of this god in a positive light at this moment.