+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal VO Portal Timelines

mohak.londhe

Feb 5, 2024
Got first email (IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal) on 16th Jan 2024, replied on the same day. Still waiting on P1 access. - VO Montreal
When should I expect P1 access? Already been 20 days.:(

Olena_Ukraine

Jan 26, 2024
Hi friends
How to know if Montreal received my reply to P1?
Can call-centre see this information? I did not receive any auto-reply when answered to P1.

Reactions: mohak.londhe

mohak.londhe

Feb 5, 2024
Hi friends
How to know if Montreal received my reply to P1?
Can call-centre see this information? I did not receive any auto-reply when answered to P1.
Same for me. Submitted my reply to their first approval email. 20 days, still no response and no auto-reply as well. Also, is first Email same as P1? or if P1 is a separate portal on their official site?

Olena_Ukraine

Jan 26, 2024
Same for me. Submitted my reply to their first approval email. 20 days, still no response and no auto-reply as well. Also, is first Email same as P1? or if P1 is a separate portal on their official site?
First email from them is P1. You have to answer to it and wait for second email P2. In that second email will be portal link.

mohak.londhe

Feb 5, 2024
First email from them is P1. You have to answer to it and wait for second email P2. In that second email will be portal link.
Oh perfect. Thanks for letting me know. So I am actually waiting on P2. Ya, but as you mentioned, no auto-reply email and 20 days for me. How many days for you?

Olena_Ukraine

Jan 26, 2024
I am waiting only 1st day :) I have received P1 and reply yesterday.
I just call to IRCC and they said I have to wait 6 weeks to P2.