+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal VO Portal Timelines

luungocbich69

Dec 5, 2023
That was amazing, you got ecopr right after portal 2. Congratulations!!!!!!!
I got my ECoPR today timeline below
AOR - June 14th
Final Decision - Nov 1
1st P1 from Etobicoke - Nov 30
2nd P1 from Montreal - Dec 4
P2 from Montreal - Dec 4
eCoPR - Dec 5

I didn't respond to either of the P1 messages and I filled the P2 last night and got he eCoPR this morning.

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
When did you send the email with your wife’s email address. Did you specify anything in the email or just forwarded the same email as requested
Dec 4 I replied back to P1 copy and paste the same template they provided for the details but this time changing the email address to my wife’s email. No I did not specify or mention or explain anything just the same template with my wife email address. Following day Dec 5 I received the P2 with the portal credential login

bakie3011

Apr 1, 2023
Dec 4 I replied back to P1 copy and paste the same template they provided for the details but this time changing the email address to my wife’s email. No I did not specify or mention or explain anything just the same template with my wife email address. Following day Dec 5 I received the P2 with the portal credential login
Would you mind to screenshot the email (of course blur out any personal info) so we could see how did you reply? I got my P1 back in Nov 21nd and did not hear anything yet

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Would you mind to screenshot the email (of course blur out any personal info) so we could see how did you reply? I got my P1 back in Nov 21nd and did not hear anything yet
Just reply the same way I replied before, same template and all. But just provided a different email address.

Reactions: Sepauh

Kumonga9000

Nov 21, 2023
Final decision in CIC account: Nov 10, 2023
Portal 1 - Nov 16, 2023
Portal 2 - Waiting
COPR Expiry - June 18, 2024
eCOPR - Not Started
PR Card - Not Starting

VO Montreal

Reactions: Bayantemur

Kumonga9000

Nov 21, 2023
I received the p2 credentials today.

Portal 1 email: received Nov 14 replied on the same day

Portal 2 credential: received today Dec 5.

I sent at least 3 email replies to P1. The 3rd email I sent I changed the email address. Initially I provided the email address that I used when I sent the online application of my wife in the portal. But looking into the website it says “do not create an account as this will delay the process”. So I changed and provided my wife’s email address instead. And we got the P2 credentials on her email. Not sure if that helps..
Congrats. I got my P1 email on Nov 16, hopefully I get mine latest next week

Reactions: Bayantemur

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Like do you say hello, thank you at all or just a list of item they ask for?
No. I did not write any introduction or explain anything not even say Hi… Just plain and simple I just pasted the template with the information that are required. But instead of putting my email, I wrote my wife’s email address. So the credential was then sent to her email even the auto response after logging in to the portal is now being sent to my wife email address. So my timeline below

Nov 14 - received P1 email and replied the same day
Dec 5 - received P2
Ecopr- waiting

Reactions: bakie3011

bakie3011

Apr 1, 2023
No. I did not write any introduction or explain anything not even say Hi… Just plain and simple I just pasted the template with the information that are required. But instead of putting my email, I wrote my wife’s email address. So the credential was then sent to her email even the auto response after logging in to the portal is now being sent to my wife email address. So my timeline below

Nov 14 - received P1 email and replied the same day
Dec 5 - received P2
Ecopr- waiting
Thanks man

Polkatom

Sep 20, 2023
That is mind-blowing.
How does Montreal VO determine who should receive Portal 2 and CoPR quickly and who should not?
Who knows , only information they're giving you is " be patient , a lot of people are calling us regarding this it takes some time because a lot of people have been approved at the same time " lol yeah right... i'm almost at the 3 months mark , AOR was in April 5th , it's supposed to be express entry guess it's not that express after all.