+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Portal 2 Delay - Track Timelines Here!!!

jampis78

Jan 7, 2024
Just email all the offices on sunday night or first thing on monday morning around 8 you should get the Portal 2 request sooner,if you need i will send you the emails for all of the offices and copy paste the Portal 1 info on that and also email yourself and bcc all the offices email.
Can you please share these emails please? Thank you!

SHIKHA_BETU

Oct 30, 2017
Congratulations! Can you please share the COPR expiry date that was showing on the tracker?
My Copr Expiry date is 13 aug 2024. We are a family of 4. I am still waiting for my husband and kids permit extension applied in April 2023. Before that I got ECOPR.Now may be i will apply to cancel their other application and request for refund.

Reactions: 3sports

vinodsrini

Dec 1, 2023
Montreal VO
Portal 1 - 29th November 2023
Portal 2 - yet to receive
My copr expiry date shows as Feb , 29 2024 in application status tracker.

I sent portal 1 reply email on the same day I received it and only once with including my dependent details on the same email. Do I need to send it again?
Am little worried as it is getting delayed.

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Montreal VO
Portal 1 - 29th November 2023
My copr expiry date shows as Feb , 29 2024 in application status tracker.

I sent portal 1 reply email on the same day I received it and only once with including my dependent details on the same email. Do I need to send it again?
Am little worried as it is getting delayed.
Yes. You should

jampis78

Jan 7, 2024
P1 : 1 DEC
P2: 8 JAN
ECOPR : Waiting
Emailed different offices on the night of Jan 7th an got P2 around 3pm Monday Jan 8th

mzar

May 8, 2023
Montreal VO
Portal 1 - 4th December 2023
Joined this group to see the timelines. My AOR is 29th November 2022. It has been a long journey of patience.

Reactions: 3sports

canadasj

Star Member
Sep 29, 2023
P1 : 1 DEC
P2: 8 JAN
ECOPR : Waiting
Emailed different offices on the night of Jan 7th an got P2 around 3pm Monday Jan 8th
Hi @jampis78

What did you write in the email when sharing the same information again with different offices? And did you keep the previous reply as history?

Thank you!

PRPathfinder

Jan 6, 2024
Montreal VO

After observing the pattern and timelines, it appears that individuals receiving P1 on December 1st are subsequently obtaining P2 by January 11th. By extrapolating from P1 dates, we can make an estimate for the P2 timeframe.
My friend received P1 on November 22nd and successfully progressed to P2 on December 29th, consistent with the suggested timeframe in this forum.
This forum significantly contributes to alleviating anxiety.

Reactions: Flexmax

Manlikelux

Jan 15, 2024
My delay is pretty crazy and I have responded to the email about 4 times now my time line
Portal 1 - August 24th
Portal 2 - Waiting

I have called multiple times, Filled web forms and even reached out to my Member of Parliament and all just keep saying I should wait. It is really frustrating has anyone else had to wait this long? I am the first I am seeing from my friend group and cohorts.

Reactions: jampis78