+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Portal 2 Delay - Track Timelines Here!!!

goldenlizard

Apr 1, 2022
--Posting on behalf of friend--
P1 Aug 23 - Never made it to Applicant
Multiple Emails calls webforms
P2 received directly Sep 8

eCoPR Oct 3
We are in a similar situation. Call center tells us that Porta 1 email was sent on Sep 26, but we have never got the email. You mention your friend wrote multiple emails. Could you share the email id to whom he/she wrote?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
We are in a similar situation. Call center tells us that Porta 1 email was sent on Sep 26, but we have never got the email. You mention your friend wrote multiple emails. Could you share the email id to whom he/she wrote?
Exactly the same !!!
P1 was sent and Lost

He emailed this ID :

IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC <IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

Also, please note that IRCC does not respond to or acknowledge these emails
Call IRCC Daily & check if P1 was resent or not
Also, ask IRCC agent to submit a request to resend - Call and check if this was received and acknowledged by Montreal

They are just terrible !!

Reactions: goldenlizard

richoux

Oct 9, 2023
Hi guys,
We have received an email from ircc about confirming our permanent residence using the portal on Aug 18 from Montreal immigration, replied back within one week and it’s been 40 days but we haven’t received any response yet. Is that normal? Is there anything we can do to speed up the process?
Hi Karen, it's been nearly 40 days for me too. I am waiting for my portal login details? are you waiting for the same? I hope you have received yours. Look forward to hearing from you.

richoux

Oct 9, 2023
Hi, thanks for sharing your situation. I too am awaiting my portal login details. Can you share the number of the call centre? Thank you. I hope you gets yours soon.

Sahil0216

Sep 5, 2023
VO Montreal
P1- Aug 7, replied back on the same date.
P2- received today(Oct 17)
I sent follow up emails, raised webform and also called IRCC but nothing helped.
It took 70 days for them to respond back with credentials. For all those who are still waiting for P2 email, don't worry, you'll also get it sooner or later. We can't do much but wait.
Hope this information helps. Good luck all!

P.S. No harm in trying and following up.

richoux

Oct 9, 2023
VO Montreal
I sent follow up emails, raised webform and also called IRCC but nothing helped.
It took 70 days for them to respond back with credentials. For all those who are still waiting for P2 email, don't worry, you'll also get it sooner or later. We can't do much but wait.

Congratulations for getting your login credentials. I hope your COPR comes soon too. Many thanks for sharing

Reactions: Sahil0216

nnnn18

Oct 18, 2023
I recieved my portal 1 oct 6 and replied on oct 12 still no respose and I am flying on 25oct , what should i do ?

richoux

Oct 9, 2023
Thank you so much. Really appreciate it.
Thanks once again for the number. I called and spoke to a representative. He said, that they have not sent the login credentials as yet and that he will pray that i receive it soon. Will keep you posted

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
VO Montreal

Very well said and yes this is the fact