+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Portal 2 Delay - Track Timelines Here!!!

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Have called nearly 20 times, gotten my local MP to check 3 times as well. 1 week ago was told "Officers are aware of the issues, you will receive correspondence soon (confirmed they meant copr). So claling again today and have my local MP setting up another meeting :rolleyes:
That’s good to know. Keep us posted :)

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
I got it on 6 July, replied on 9 July.
That’s weird! They’re working on July 13-14th at the moment.

They may have already created your account. Were you a CEC candidate? I suggest you go to the PR Portal website and hit “forgot password” and put down your email. If your account exists, you’ll be able to reset the password and get access. Log in and you should perhaps see the “confirmation of permanent residence” tab.

if you’re a non express entry candidate however, then just login to the PR portal account and you should see the tab.

let us know if this works.

Reactions: Muna123

Muna123

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
That’s weird! They’re working on July 13-14th at the moment.

They may have already created your account. Were you a CEC candidate? I suggest you go to the PR Portal website and hit “forgot password” and put down your email. If your account exists, you’ll be able to reset the password and get access. Log in and you should perhaps see the “confirmation of permanent residence” tab.

if you’re a non express entry candidate however, then just login to the PR portal account and you should see the tab.

let us know if this works.
Can you pls send the link to the PR portal