+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Portal 2 Delay - Track Timelines Here!!!

LKD India

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Maybe we should reply to portal one and raise a webformpls how did you call IRCC,can you text me the lines to call
Just tell them the date you first received the portal 1 email and then about the date of the second notice. Tell them the number of days you are waiting for pr portal credentials email. Also confirm from them if ircc has sent any credential email that you might have missed. Request them if they can leave a note for the concerned officer.
You can also add on that while replying to the second notice, you did not get an auto reply. Ask and request them for any sort of solution to this.
Hope it helps.

Muna123

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Just tell them the date you first received the portal 1 email and then about the date of the second notice. Tell them the number of days you are waiting for pr portal credentials email. Also confirm from them if ircc has sent any credential email that you might have missed. Request them if they can leave a note for the concerned officer.
You can also add on that while replying to the second notice, you did not get an auto reply. Ask and request them for any sort of solution to this.
Hope it helps.
Yea thank you...I will call later

odaissax

Star Member
Mar 27, 2023
Yea thank you...I will call later
I’m in the same boat as you. Replied 2x to the 2nd notice but never got any automated response. Can you update me what they say after you call them? I plan to call them tomorrow and I can also update you if they say anything.

LKD India

Star Member
May 23, 2023
I’m in the same boat as you. Replied 2x to the 2nd notice but never got any automated response. Can you update me what they say after you call them? I plan to call them tomorrow and I can also update you if they say anything.
I also tried sending reply to the second notice twice but never got a response back. May be there are server issues. I am afraid they will start counting the number of days starting from the day we reply to the second notice. I am waiting from past three weeks!!

odaissax

Star Member
Mar 27, 2023
I also tried sending reply to the second notice twice but never got a response back. May be there are server issues. I am afraid they will start counting the number of days starting from the day we reply to the second notice. I am waiting from past three weeks!!
was it 3 weeks past 2nd notice? Or 3 weeks past 1st notice?

Muna123

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
I have the IRCC number but I can't remember the numbers I put in to talk to an agent....can you send that to me..Thank you

odaissax

Star Member
Mar 27, 2023
I have the IRCC number but I can't remember the numbers I put in to talk to an agent....can you send that to me..Thank you
I usually get through when I dial 2-1-1-2-1(because my app number starts with EP) then it'll ask for app number, year of birth then will give you status of application, press 1 to hear the status then it'll route you to an agent. I always get through every time I call when I use that route.

Reactions: Muna123

Muna123

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
I usually get through when I dial 2-1-1-2-1(because my app number starts with EP) then it'll ask for app number, year of birth then will give you status of application, press 1 to hear the status then it'll route you to an agent. I always get through every time I call when I use that route.
Thnk you