+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal October no test applicants

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Did they tell you when to expect an update when you called them ?
Not really, just that if I don’t hear anything after two weeks - that was from the MP’s office , IRCC just said they would send a note and nothing more than that

Littup

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
Not really, just that if I don’t hear anything after two weeks - that was from the MP’s office , IRCC just said they would send a note and nothing more than that
Ok if you hear nothing in 2 weeks you go talk to MP. Have you raised issue to your MP before??

Littup

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
I did , the response was the same: nothing they can do before the 12 months are over
Ok I see. Hopefully we'll get invites before we go through the hassle of getting MP involved. We keep each other posted. What is your local office by the way?

Littup

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
but they told me not long time they will contact you for last step i dont what he mean for exame or any answer
It is just some generic answer they probably mean you'll be invited soon for the exam but they don't actually know that. They have been telling me you'll get the invite soon for the last 2 months and now it's been more than a year they received my application and nothing yet.