+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal june2014 test passers

springtime

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Silver77 said:
My interviewer was more focused on work and education history past 4 years. She was not rude at all
but nor polite either. At the end of interview,she told me that we will send your file to judge for approval.

Is there any chances to get RQ at this point? Judge could ask RQ as well?
I tell you my story,
I didn't have any gap in my application, I applied after 1300 days. 10 days vacation only.
I always worked and studied during these 1300 days.
But before going for test I lost my job so I was unemployed more than 3 months before my test. I was worried to get RQ because The officer could think I was out of the country or what ever trigger RQ ...
At the end of my interview the officer told me we sent your file to the judge and he will make his decision in 2 weeks.
So I read many threads and asked my friends, I found if I don't receive letter in 2 or 3 weeks means judge approved my case, because If I needed a RQ they send it right away, and after 3 weeks I should expect oath letter.
But any way by knowing that I was worried, because I needed my oath letter before July,Finally I got it.
I hope my story can help you.

Quebec resident

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
The officer was not rude ( i did use a bad word , as my english is so so) , she was little sever, but at the end she told me that according to her every thing is fine, and that is the who will decide in 2 to 4 months.
I keep optemist and hope to get the oath invitation for Canada day ( maybe I am dreaming , but at least it is free to dream)
good luck guys

mchakaal

May 26, 2014
Quebec resident said:
The officer was not rude ( i did use a bad word , as my english is so so) , she was little sever, but at the end she told me that according to her every thing is fine, and that is the who will decide in 2 to 4 months.
I keep optemist and hope to get the oath invitation for Canada day ( maybe I am dreaming , but at least it is free to dream)
good luck guys
Résident du Québec, Quel genre de questions l'intervieweur vous a demandé? Pourquoi pensez-vous que vous aurez RQ après le dépôt des preuves? Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît partager? Est-ce que vous avez aussi recu le formulaire CIT 0520?

Merci pour tes reponses.

Silver77

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
Thank you spring time sharing your story with us..It is more logical to receive RQ or any other documentations
within 2-3 weeks after test..Other than we should get ready for the oath ceremony.

I took my test last week and waiting for any letter.

hasb1901

Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys took my test on June 11 @ MTL,
standard answer, 2 to 4 months for oath invition should CJ approves it !
I also noticed that so many test takers were from Sherbrooke ( including me) I don't know if it just a coincidence . . .

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys,

in my case i applied last july 2013
i got my papers back after 2 months (missing some transcript in my school here in montreal)
sent back by october 2014 and received a RQ january 2014.

Sent back the RQ (too much paper works) february 2014

received the notice for exam May 2014
took the exam june 11, 2014

the interview was nice to me but so tight to my husband. She asked many questions to my husband while she was so nice and gently to me ;o)

she mentioned at the end of the interview the same thing like if the judge approve blah blah blah and took 2-4 months of waiting.

I feel secure but my husband is little uneasy as he claims that the interviewer is so tight to him ;o)

So i am just waiting hopefully a good news.

exam is not as difficult as i thought :-[

Yanor

Jan 27, 2014
springtime said:
I tell you my story,
I didn't have any gap in my application, I applied after 1300 days. 10 days vacation only.
I always worked and studied during these 1300 days.
But before going for test I lost my job so I was unemployed more than 3 months before my test. I was worried to get RQ because The officer could think I was out of the country or what ever trigger RQ ...
At the end of my interview the officer told me we sent your file to the judge and he will make his decision in 2 weeks.
So I read many threads and asked my friends, I found if I don't receive letter in 2 or 3 weeks means judge approved my case, because If I needed a RQ they send it right away, and after 3 weeks I should expect oath letter.
But any way by knowing that I was worried, because I needed my oath letter before July,Finally I got it.
I hope my story can help you.
Hi Springtime,

Do you mean if you dont receive RQ 2 or 3 weeks after test, the case should be fine ? also i wonder if they still send it right away after test ?

hasb1901

Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any update guys ?
is your test result available to CIC call center ?

mauroncard

Sep 29, 2014
Hello Montreal June2014 test passers,

I did the test on June 6th 2014 and my ecas was updated on September 28, 2014: "We sent you a notice on September 25, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 10, 2014 at 1:00 PM."

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mauroncard said:

I did the test on June 6th 2014 and my ecas was updated on September 28, 2014: "We sent you a notice on September 25, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 10, 2014 at 1:00 PM."
me too I did my test June 10 and my oath on October 3 this friday!! its almost 4 months waiting from test to oath

mtl2014

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mauroncard said:

Hello mauroncard,

i will be with you the 10th of october at Mariott Hotel. ;D ;D

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silver77 said:
yes see you at the Mariott hotel 10 october..
guys i had my ceremony last friday :O) it was awsome!! your sit number is in your invitation the digits just beside your date and time of your ceremony in my case my sit number is 289 we are almost 400 fro 55 countries. It was 1 and half from the introduction to handing over the certificate. 1 hour advance in the invitation because of the registration. overall around 2.5 hours

goodluck guys