+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal - DM to Oath? Anyone have up-to-date timeline?

SANAGhada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hello Guys !

Finally, I am glad to inform you that I received the invitation letter for my oath ceremony, which marks the end of this long process...
It will be held on the 6th of March 2019 at Double Tree hotel in Montreal...

I wish the luck for those who are still waiting, it’s just a matter of time and thank you for the support.
Congratulations
When your test and interview date done

SANAGhada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Nice! Seeing this kind of updates from April applicants makes me more hopeful that May applicants might receive theirs soon as well.
I am December 2017 applicatn
Test done on 6 November 2018
No oath letter yet after 4 months from test date and 15 months from AOR

SANAGhada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Not Necessarily... Someone I know his waiting time between the DM and the Oath invitation was exactly 45 days... I think It depends on each file and where it's located (I mean the batch) and the agent working on the file. As I saw, they don't always apply the First In First Out rule, at least with routine files. Anyway, Hope that we will hear good news soon!
Correct because my test was on 6 November 2018 my ecas still IP no oath letter yet I called the cic agent he reply that my file still showing in process no additional documents is required

jt021590

May 11, 2018
Still no May 2018 applicants getting oath invitation?
Nothing yet (even for my sister and friend who applied on May but are not here in the forum). I hope we all receive it anytime this week. Did you receive an e-mail regarding a survey about them?

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After this long journey, the last step of the procedure was done this morning.
The ceremony took approximately 3 hours, we recited our oath and took the picture with the judge.
Everything went smooth and organized. It's a memorable day for my whole life.
once again, good luck for all those who are waiting... your turn is coming soon!!

SANAGhada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
After this long journey, the last step of the procedure was done this morning.
The ceremony took approximately 3 hours, we recited our oath and took the picture with the judge.
Everything went smooth and organized. It's a memorable day for my whole life.
once again, good luck for all those who are waiting... your turn is coming soon!!
Congratulations once again , I hope my term for me and my family will be very soon Today is 4 months exactly after test (6Th November)
Still waiting Oath invite letter

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations once again , I hope my term for me and my family will be very soon Today is 4 months exactly after test (6Th November)
Still waiting Oath invite letter
I've been there too, I know how frustrating the waiting is ... I waited for more than 3 months for my oath ceremony so not much less than you!
You and your family will be Canadian soon... Just keep the faith!
Cheers!

Reactions: SANAGhada