+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal - DM to Oath? Anyone have up-to-date timeline?

jt021590

May 11, 2018
Any May 2018 applicant in Montreal got invited to the oath ceremony so far?
I'm a May applicant in Montreal but still don't have an oath invitation. I noticed that we have similar timelines. By looking at the April Montreal applicants, there's a strong possibility that we might receive ours in two weeks

Reactions: voncritic

Anthony961

Apr 11, 2018
I'm a May applicant in Montreal but still don't have an oath invitation. I noticed that we have similar timelines. By looking at the April Montreal applicants, there's a strong possibility that we might receive ours in two weeks
Am an April applicant and still didn’t receive the invitation yet

Anthony961

Apr 11, 2018
Hello Guys !

Finally, I am glad to inform you that I received the invitation letter for my oath ceremony, which marks the end of this long process...
It will be held on the 6th of March 2019 at Double Tree hotel in Montreal...

I wish the luck for those who are still waiting, it’s just a matter of time and thank you for the support.

voncritic

Jun 2, 2018
Hello Guys !

Finally, I am glad to inform you that I received the invitation letter for my oath ceremony, which marks the end of this long process...

I wish the luck for those who are still waiting, it’s just a matter of time and thank you for the support.
Congratz! It must've been a great relief for you! And a great relief for everyone waiting to see that things are moving.

P.S. Your update is even sooner than the CIC Find a Citizenship Ceremony page. Their latest Montreal ceremony is still Feb. 19, which is today!

P.S.P.S. Did you receive your invitation via email?

Anthony961

Apr 11, 2018
Congratz! It must've been a great relief for you! And a great relief for everyone waiting to see that things are moving.

P.S. Your update is even sooner than the CIC Find a Citizenship Ceremony page. Their latest Montreal ceremony is still Feb. 19, which is today!

P.S.P.S. Did you receive your invitation via email?
Via Email, no change on ecas

jt021590

May 11, 2018
Hello Guys !

Congratulations!

jt021590

May 11, 2018
Finally, I received my oath invitation for 5 March 2019 in Montreal. Decision made 1 November 2018.
Good luck to all.
Nice! Seeing this kind of updates from April applicants makes me more hopeful that May applicants might receive theirs soon as well.

Reactions: voncritic

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Hello Guys !

YAY!!!! I am so happy for you!! Congrats in advance

Reactions: Anthony961

voncritic

Jun 2, 2018
Taken from the spreadsheet, April 2018 applicants in Montreal with DM status have received Oath Invitation over the last two days. Good sign for May 2018 applicants.

Let's hope the things keep moving smoothly! :D

jt021590

May 11, 2018
No update from Montreal applicants this week regarding oath
May applicant here as well. Still waiting too. Based from the April applicants wait time from DM to Oath, we might receive it this week or hopefully next week